1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

lavina ^^ thats so cute you and your gf do that!!!!

its awesome!!!

cool story hannah!!! =]

replying to holleh: i think one of the teachers in my school is too. its really hard to tell though, and i usually have a pretty good g.aydar [according to my friend anyway haha]

and

replying to lavina: thats nice that you and your ex/gf can do that.

i know......men, i may not be with anyone....but jeeez i still want to makeout sometimes

^^

haha, lol.

yeah i think i have a pretty good g.aydar.=]

haha, I have some pretty good gaydar too I think..Sometimes, I even know if someone's homosexual/bi-sexual before they even know it. I don't know. That sounds kind of wierd but, I knew my cousin was bi-sexual before she admitted it to herself, same with my neighbor.

yea...that doesn't make any sense......

alright, you guys are going to be first to know: i have come to the conclusion that i am in fact--bi sexual.

there, i said it:uhh: ...at least, i'm pretty sure i'm bi, at least at this point. i don't know if i'm just going through something but, for now, i'm saying that i'm bi.;-)

I'm proud of you both for coming out to us. We're here for ya! :)

As for coming out, the best thing to do is just sit the 'rents down, and say, "Hey , could we talk about something/my sexuality? It's important to me that you hear me out." Once they're settled down, just say it and explain why you aren't straight, etc.

I hope everything goes well!

^ Good idea. Wait till you know for sure. And awww, I'm sorry they kicked her out. Parents (and people in general) need to be more accepting and understand about this.

Yea, my mom's family kicked out my cousin after she admitted she was bi but, thankfully her gf's family was more understanding [[plus the fact that she just started college this year on a scholarship thank goodness]] and she's living with them for now until they can get a apartment.

I was JUST gonna say...

I'm bi-sexual. you huys are also the first to know. Honest to god this is probably the hardest thing...

I need to come out to my parents...

Any advice??

yeah, i've got some advice, however good/bad it is. well, first off, dont do what i did. i was calm and collected and ready to tell my dad. i sat on the couch while he was in the chair, and i was like "dad, i have to tell you soemthing.." but then i realized what i was doing, and i kinda freaked out on the inside, and i just blurted out that i was gay. he didn't really believe me after that only because how i told him. so just dont freak out. just try to stay calm. if you have sit down meals with your family, try to tell them during dinner. idk how that would work, but you'd all be together and probalby already talking and stuff. if you dont have sit down dinners, then find the right time.

alright, you guys are going to be first to know: i have come to the conclusion that i am in fact--bi sexual.

there, i said it:uhh: ...at least, i'm pretty sure i'm bi, at least at this point. i don't know if i'm just going through something but, for now, i'm saying that i'm bi.;-)

wow!!! well done!!!!

me too LOL!

go you!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was JUST gonna say...

I'm bi-sexual. you huys are also the first to know. Honest to god this is probably the hardest thing...

I need to come out to my parents...

Any advice??

i love how yall are admitting it here 1st!!

go you!!:mrgreen:

theres so many gay / bi girls here, compared to what i thought!

lol