1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I posted here like..a month or two back..buttt I've gone back to just being plain confused about my sexuality...again..

oh yay

hahah,

aww =]

well you'll figure yourself out eventually :)!

if you ever need to talk, add me on anything

(apar from skype, i deleted that o.o)

or pm me.

=]

• Like 1

hahaha =] 8-):hyper:

yeah, we're all pretty cool =]

(everyone else than me, haha :P)

but yeah,

snazzy kids we areee. :willy_nilly:

DONT LISTEN TO LAHNI...shes just sour at the moment..

but yeah...so far, EVERYSINGLE ONE OF US, (including the "chalupa") are the shizzlebizzle.... so yeah...

and if you need to talk nicky, you can PM me...i aint much, but im someone to talk to about stuff like that...haha.:mrgreen:

haha yeah i know we do. but i really wanna stop likeing emily...anyone have any ideas on how?? i'm tired of liking a straight girl.

well...I dont have anything but empathy for you....if i knew how to deal with it, i wouldnt be in my current situation right now... ugh..stupid laura and her awesomeness...arg...dont you hate when people are so catchy that they get stuck in your mind and you cant forget any of the words that they've ever said to you? well..maybe not, i dont know if its like that for you, but with me it is. haha and my poor friend kyle (rainbowpenguinthegay) has a crush on this guy perry and we havent been able to help eachother at all, but the venting is nice...

that reminds me. if ANYONE needs to vent, ill be here for ya....cuz i know that life in general differs for each person, and for the majority, it sucks...so yeah