• Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

awww that sucks! :hug:

btw, and this is gonna piss off alex by mentioning it again, oh well,

i came out to my parents last night. :D

yeah haha but i told him to tell her sorry for me =p

Oh thats great :D

i guess maybe it would have been cool if they said anything at all about it, but at least they didnt react badly and like kicked you out or something.

well done katie ;D

i actually agree...idk, theres just soemthing about that word...idk. haha

but ughh i'm kinda worried.

my dad's at work. my mom's babysitting.

she said "how much cash do you have on you? i'll pay you back, but when the kids leave, wanna go pick up some frappachino's from starbucks? we can enjoy them before i take you to the doctors."

at first i didnt think anything of it, but then i realized that my mom will usually just tell me to go at that moment, not to wait for anyone to leave. meaning, she probably wants to talk about me coming out.

idk why i'm worried, i already told them, but i'm just dreading the confrontation. i know i'll be dissapointing her, and i know it'll end up with me, and possibly her, in tears.

i actually agree...idk, theres just soemthing about that word...idk. haha

but ughh i'm kinda worried.

my dad's at work. my mom's babysitting.

she said "how much cash do you have on you? i'll pay you back, but when the kids leave, wanna go pick up some frappachino's from starbucks? we can enjoy them before i take you to the doctors."

at first i didnt think anything of it, but then i realized that my mom will usually just tell me to go at that moment, not to wait for anyone to leave. meaning, she probably wants to talk about me coming out.

idk why i'm worried, i already told them, but i'm just dreading the confrontation. i know i'll be dissapointing her, and i know it'll end up with me, and possibly her, in tears.

"Coming out" is tough. I haven't told my mother yet, but I've told some friends and my aunt- who is also gay. I was in tears telling her, but it was the best feeling in the world afterward. I can't even tell you how great I felt for the rest of the day. It just felt like a weight was lifted. You have to remember that it's not about other people.. you have to think of you. It doesn't have to be a big deal. I see it like being straight. It's just what you are, that's it. You were born this way, you didn't choose it. So embrace it. Personally, I love being gay, even though it may create some obstacles in life.. and I mean, you only live once. Anywho.. Haha. End rant. I just hope everything works out well for you.

• Like 1

"Coming out" is tough. I haven't told my mother yet, but I've told some friends and my aunt- who is also gay. I was in tears telling her, but it was the best feeling in the world afterward. I can't even tell you how great I felt for the rest of the day. It just felt like a weight was lifted. You have to remember that it's not about other people.. you have to think of you. It doesn't have to be a big deal. I see it like being straight. It's just what you are, that's it. You were born this way, you didn't choose it. So embrace it. Personally, I love being gay, even though it may create some obstacles in life.. and I mean, you only live once. Anywho.. Haha. End rant. I just hope everything works out well for you.

i couldnt have put it any better myself!

i love being gay too

i kinda like being part of a minority

and when you go to pride parades and stuff you feel part of this huge, global community

and it's just really uniting :)

^ you don't really need to tell your grandparents

unless they are a big part of your life

im not telling mine cos it's none of their business and they grew up in a time were it was REALLY not accepted

so it seems a bit pointless haha

but its up to you who you want to tell :)

my mum told my aunt

and she cried

all "ELAIIIINEE (my mum) GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!"

i was a bit offended! i still have a womb :S

and a sister

hahaha

im sure my cousins know they have m on facebook aha

but im not going out my way to tell them

they will figure it out!

I really wanna tell my mom, because i feel so bad when shes always asking me if i met any cute boys.. i just wanna say, no havent met any cute boys OR girls lol

But mom will probably be fine with it ,i might actually do it when i go home next week

im not telling mine cos it's none of their business and they grew up in a time were it was REALLY not accepted

my mum told my aunt

and she cried

and a sister

hahaha

they will figure it out!

I agree, there are only certain people you need to tell.. others will figure it out. If not, who cares! 8-)

my mum told my aunt

and she cried

and a sister

hahaha

they will figure it out!

well my one gmom is a huge part of my life.

the other one...well i dont give a rats ass about her tbh, but i'd still like her to know.

it bothers me when people say that, "your les, so you cant have kids!"

lies!! you can still have kids. :nono:

aww yay!!

my aunt's brother and his..husband? or not? idk, they've been married twice, 3 civil unions, and a domestic partnership, but the states decided not to accept it anymore. :nono:

ANYWAY. getting off topic.

there thinking of having a kid. there trying to find a mother to carry the baby for them. :mrgreen:

...and i think i might like emily again..:shifty:

she works at chili's, and i went there for dinner,

and OMFG!! :willy_nilly:

anybody miss me at all?

sorry i haven't been active in months....

my summer was crowded, my school weeks have been hectic, and my weekends have been uneventful.

i miss everyone...

so give me the lowdown...

what's been goin' down up in herrrrr?

lots of like,

-mlw.tea.THE MARMAR!.[mariah.]