1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

whoes?

and why would you get it if you wernt from america?

lol

DOUBLE POST!!

because, i'd be used to hearing them... the other day, this foregin exchange student actually used the phrase "there's a soft cow in my ear named ashley" and i was like "what the heck" and she was all "i dont like that ashley girl" and i was like "ohhhhhh" and she was like, "what, you aint eva heard that one before?" and i was like, "no" and she was all "you must be wierd then" and i was like, "yeah, but that doesnt mean anything" and she was all "americans" and i was all "english folks" and we laughed... but i dont get half the stuff you guys say sometimes.

DOUBLE POST!!

because, i'd be used to hearing them... the other day, this foregin exchange student actually used the phrase "there's a soft cow in my ear named ashley" and i was like "what the heck" and she was all "i dont like that ashley girl" and i was like "ohhhhhh" and she was like, "what, you aint eva heard that one before?" and i was like, "no" and she was all "you must be wierd then" and i was like, "yeah, but that doesnt mean anything" and she was all "americans" and i was all "english folks" and we laughed... but i dont get half the stuff you guys say sometimes.

lmao

thats kind of a sterotype

i think

but its still funny

there's a soft cow in my ear named ashley

:rotfl:

so yeah, =]

ive been talkin to sadie on bebo,

then she added me on msn,

and i was all like, YAYY :willy_nilly:

it was awesome ;D

BUT ANYWAY

yeah,

then we were talking,

and although she's got a boyfriend, i got the feeling she was flirting with me..

so i was like, hmmm, ok then :] whatevs

(how bad am i, haha)

and then like, 5 minutes into the conversation,

she just randomly asked if i wanted to go out durin the week with her ;D

im actually so happy ♥