1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

^Lahni I thought we were getting married?! :crybad::willy_nilly:

Anyways, last night I saw the lovely Rachel for the first time in ages (I've mentioned her in here before, but I've never named her till now). She gave me a big birthday hug and then we just talked for ages about all kinds of random stuff. :)

Although I was a bit upset when she mentioned when she was finished at uni she might be getting a place in Hull or elsewhere to take up a teaching profession, and as I barely see her as it is at the moment who knows how I'll be when she does that. :(

awww james :(

of course we're still getting married! :) haha

i said no to him anyway :P

also, im sure you'll see her still love =]

and mar, ive had skype for AAAGES.

for like, a year, haha

just dont use the phone that costs money :P haha

freephoneeee 8-)

HAZAAAH...Im getting all the guitar hero games, and a car....haha not really..I dont drive yet..haha I wish I was getting a car...but Im pretty sure Ill be getting the guitar hero...and lets see....Im getting some new dean markley acoustic pickups, mOnEh-MoNEh!, and I think a new bead spread that my grandma is supposedly putting her hearrt into.....she said itwas gunna say riot all over it...haha cool...

bisexual. not curious. there is a difference. and i'm one of those believers that no matter who i end up with i will still be bi. im not gonna end up a lesbian if i date a girl or be straight if i date a guy.

it took a while for me to come out cause my sister is gay, but once i did i got a lot of support from my friends. and my city is great, don't have to hide anything. nd now i constantly have curious girls, and boys, asking for my help. lol. =]

• Like 1