• Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

woooo :D!

do we get capes?!

i want an orange and yellow one.

with red writing saying 'Lahniiii'

:D

pink and black pink and black!!! and can it have a unicorn on it?

JC is in hudson county, accross the river from NYC. kinda becoming the new village, well downtown n e way. and yo my accent is dirty and gross, and i say "yall" cause i have a cousin who lives in NC. it aint cool lol, but im sure im fun to listen too.

well, when I get my skype back, we'll talk with a plethora of accents...:mrgreen:

im mad you just used the word plethora. we dont talk with big words like that here, unless we're BS-ing an essay for health class. i guess im a mix of NYC and street, and i studder when i talk fast, which makes it worse, and with a southern influence only noticable when i say certain words. but we have our oun accent here. best example, we say our Os as As.

pink and black pink and black!!! and can it have a unicorn on it?

JC is in hudson county, accross the river from NYC. kinda becoming the new village, well downtown n e way. and yo my accent is dirty and gross, and i say "yall" cause i have a cousin who lives in NC. it aint cool lol, but im sure im fun to listen too.

my ex girlfriend came from NC.. :(

and yeah, i stutter when i talk alot.

its quite funny really :D hahaha

i could be like, doing an essay infront of the class,

and i'd stutter like mad!

but i never do it when im singing. =]

^ you have no idea how fun it is...haha

but its more fun to watch the damn (wonderful) Aussies talk...oh sweet sweet Vegemite and Milo how disgusting you both are.

*dances* yay, wait.. thats a bit mean =[. naw its ok, i dont mind. im sure u'd enjoy listening to the way i talk, well not now, i lost my voice, at the paramore show, on the 28th, still hoarse. arggg. i just realized i use to many commas. eh, w.e.

^indeed it is amazing. its like no problem just to go there for a few hours. philly isn't all that bad, least i dont think so. nd its pretty close, just a train ride away. its funny, here you can go anywhere with $3 in your pocket, $1.50 there $1.50 back. train, bus, lightrail. nd it's a plus that i drive, cept for those damned gas prices. cant forget your feet. those are important too. heh

aw. i'm sorry.

well actually, depending on what you call family, i am too. my aunts brother, [but shes only my aunt through marriage, not blood] is g.ay {sorry, remember blocky thing?} and everyone on my dads side of the family is cool with it. [this aunts on my dads side] but other than that, its only me.