Unseen Pictures Thread

JessRAWR

OH MY GOD

this pic is awesome, I haven't seen anything like this of Paramore before. man love it!

Why my comp can't save files since 4 months? I feel like I'll have lots of work whent it'll become health :D

anyway, this pic is just love. where did you find it? and do you have more pics of Paramore looking like this?

OH MY GOD

this pic is awesome, I haven't seen anything like this of Paramore before. man love it!

Why my comp can't save files since 4 months? I feel like I'll have lots of work whent it'll become health :D

anyway, this pic is just love. where did you find it? and do you have more pics of Paramore looking like this?

i used to have a pic just like that where its the same place but josh is like carrying jeremy and hes laughing but my computer crashed and i lost everything:/

nah, hayley was sick :(

she almost fainted on stage but gave all her water to the crowd because "we needed it more than her"

SHES THE SWEETEST EVER, we net her before the show.

aah yes i remember that she was like ..."omg i feel like im gonna pass out" you guys are crazy...then grabbed her water had a sip and was like aww looks like you guys need it more than i do and threw it into the crowd...I GOT HIT WITH HAYLEYS WATER!!:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: lol

she was sooo hyper that night and lived up to all the hype thats talked about...very proud:D ahhh awesomest night....and when everyone was getting bored with hot rod circuit and then hayley comes out and everyone goes crazy!:hyper: