do you know any..

arrrrr x matey

ahaha YEAHH!

finally someone here who

knows who linden is! lol

they are so awesome, its surprising

not a lot of people know them.

yeah! i do cause they're from here and kara likes paramore a lot... so we talk a little. i'm gonna see them tomorrow... that's why i thought it was kinda funny/ironic/random/whatever that i saw your post. :)

yeah! i do cause they're from here and kara likes paramore a lot... so we talk a little. i'm gonna see them tomorrow... that's why i thought it was kinda funny/ironic/random/whatever that i saw your post. :)

ahaha really?! thats so awesome!

aw. i wanna see them live one of these days!

plus im really loving their new song "attached"

<33

• 2 weeks later...

Hole.

They're great, and each album has a different sound. If you like alternative pop rock then listen to Celebrity Skin. If you like grunge rock then listen to Live Through This. And if you like gutter punk grime Sonic Youth riffs then listen to Pretty On The Inside.

Heh, I'm totally a walking advertisment for ths band.

Hole.

They're great, and each album has a different sound. If you like alternative pop rock then listen to Celebrity Skin. If you like grunge rock then listen to Live Through This. And if you like gutter punk grime Sonic Youth riffs then listen to Pretty On The Inside.

Heh, I'm totally a walking advertisment for ths band.

Yeah Hole are a great band!

Any fans of 90's alt rock/grunge should also check out Veruca Salt, I would recommend listening to their first two albums American Thighs and Eight Arms to Hold You. Both excellent albums ;-)

haha linden... thats kinda funny because all my life i used 2 live in a town called linden... but last year i moved away from there =/ i miss it

aha really? what state was that in?

lol but you should really listen to them! they are

so amazing! and they just put up a new song today

called reflections! its awesome!

<33