Meet n Greet Winners

C3K

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay i won the san diego meet and greet too.

3 in a row baby!

it's FIXED lol :)

i think they'll probably do a seperate m&g for radio winners.

clusterfuck averted!

they are doing seperate M&Gs for the radio winners and also for the helio people...those m&gs are a lot quicker.

the fan club ones are more intimate, more time to talk with the band, less structured, etc.

^Apparently our radio station is doing a "meet, greet, and eat" so you have dinner or something with them. That's cool and all but it's not really a great setting to sit and chat. And helio is doing m&g too? Jeeze.

yeah - since helio's sponsoring the tour, i believe they've got m&gs at a bunch of the tour stops, if not all of them...

and people wonder why the band likes to rest after the shows :)

^Good grief. I thought having to do 2 m&gs would be excessive, but 3 is insane. That's probably exhausting.

probly like all big bands..at the obituary show i went to there were hoes outside their tour bus waiting for them. at the paramore concert, ill be that waiting for hayley heheur1.gif talk about exhausting.

QUICK QUESTION....

for those who have already been to a meet and greet, after it is over do yall get to stay in the venue or do yall have to go back outside and then come back in?

We went back outside for mine and they just had the people go to the front of the line.

And yeah I did have to give them my ID to get it.

In San Fran, the Fanclub and Helio M&G went in at the same time along with everyone else just for the show. I was part of the Helio one, the fanclub was led down a hall to a room next to the stage and we waited for them. Then we went down there hung out for 10-15 min? and Set Your Goals started to play while we were down there. Then they let us out a side door down by the stage so it wasn't hard to get to the front.

So if I have a meet and greet it isn't necessary to get there early since meet and greet winners are put in the front of the line anyway?

Well at my show they were put at the front of the line, at some other shows they might just let you stay in the venue. You have to get there early for the m&g anyway and you won't be waiting in the line to get into the show. the m&g people hang out somewhere else.

A school ID will work.

On their blog the uk tour one it says all members who buy tickets through presale

will get to meet them.

I'm confused weather they acutally meant this

or all members will be entered into a draw

if so how many presale tickets do you think that there will be

i'm only getting one i think

i may go to this alone

i dunno yet ,i was gonna invite my friend but she kinds always lets me down for gigs.

Also, somebody who has m&g should as Hayley what happened with the hurley bathing suit....I totally forgot to ask at mine.

Haha, what a conversation opener...

"Hi Hayley, how you doing? By the way, what's the status of the Hurley Bathing Suit thing?

xD