UK Rumours?

megazord

I was just on Myspace commenting my friend and saw that some girl had commented him saying something along the lines of:

"OMG PARAMORE ARE PLAYING AT THE PITZ!" which is a venue in Milton Keynes...it's quite small.

I highly doubt there is any truth in that because:

a)we would already know ;)

b)the pitz is tiny

c)they're already way too busy on tour in the US to be thinking about that

I was just wondering where the hell this rumour came from? And if anyone else had heard anything along these lines. It's most definately not true though.

I was just on Myspace commenting my friend and saw that some girl had commented him saying something along the lines of:

"OMG PARAMORE ARE PLAYING AT THE PITZ!" which is a venue in Milton Keynes...it's quite small.

I highly doubt there is any truth in that because:

a)we would already know ;)

b)the pitz is tiny

c)they're already way too busy on tour in the US to be thinking about that

I was just wondering where the hell this rumour came from? And if anyone else had heard anything along these lines. It's most definately not true though.

lmfao meg i cant believe you made a thread about this. paramore... the pitz? hun please. rofl bless

lmfao meg i cant believe you made a thread about this. paramore... the pitz? hun please. rofl bless

I know this is only a crazy rumor and I can never see it happening but I wouldn't say it would never happen my little Jessness. I was reading the other day that when a band comes over for a festival there is a clause in their contract stating that if they choose to do warm up or headline shows around the festival date then they must be in a venue of a certain capacity so they don't detracted too many people away from the festival. Hence why Paramore played The Underworld etc when they came over for Download, Full Ponty and Slam Dunk. The Pitz actually has a larger capacity than the Underworld as well.

p.s Anyone please don't take this as me suggesting Paramore are playing a festival over here.

I know this is only a crazy rumor and I can never see it happening but I wouldn't say it would never happen my little Jessness. I was reading the other day that when a band comes over for a festival there is a clause in their contract stating that if they choose to do warm up or headline shows around the festival date then they must be in a venue of a certain capacity so they don't detracted too many people away from the festival. Hence why Paramore played The Underworld etc when they came over for Download, Full Ponty and Slam Dunk. The Pitz actually has a larger capacity than the Underworld as well.

p.s Anyone please don't take this as me suggesting Paramore are playing a festival over here.

Yeah i know but like... the pitz rofl. Ive played at the bloody pitz roflrofl. Its such a shit hole. Mind you i guess i only say that coz im like from milton keynes and all the people who go to the pitz are complete local twats.