what's the theme for the US tour?

DeliriumTrigger

so the paramore/tsl/almost US tour is about to start up here soon.

and you know when paramore has a headlining tour, it's most definitely gonna be a big deal.

every paramaniac from coast to coast is getting their favorite riot shirt out of the closet and getting ready to anxiously sing their hearts out. probably to the point of completely losing their voice the next morning lol.

but anyways, lemme get to my question:

what do you think will be the theme for this upcoming US tour?

(if there's even gonna be a theme or a concept to it)

AND/OR

what are you expecting or wanting to see during this tour?

particular songs? duets? clothes? hayley playing keyboard again? (which i would love to see again)

I WANT THE KEYBOARD BACK! i luvved that.

im geting sick of the "riot" theme. i cant stand those speakers that say riot. i think they should get some new colors. and knowing that they change there style everry second i think it will b hard to predict.

they should change the "we want the airwaves back" part in born for this to "we want the keyboard back" :)

i think they went all riot for the miz biz vid. idk. maybe this tour it will be like a little more darker and edgier liek the crush vid... or sumthin swweet. im pretty sure hayley is gonna b changing up her hair (Agian) and maybe sumthin differnt besides the multi colored pants