paramore to warped?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the volcom stage

Yeah, me too. You can never get close enough to the mainstage bands without staking out your spot at the very beginning of the day and I don't like to do that - I like to roam around and see lots of bands...

Plus, the bands on the smaller stages are usually better anyway :)

yeah but if they do play a main stage this summer that means that next summer they can't come back and play in the places they play this summer.

i'm sure if they do warped next summer than they'll be big enough to be on a mainstage.

oh my gosh

OF COURSE MEL

hahah ill cut out your faces and put them on popsicle sticks and have paramore take pics w/ them or something. hhahah i'll make them bounce during the performance too.

How am I ever gonna forgive you Steph :shock: LOL,,but seriously thats a good idea =)

hahaha and since it gets hot i'll use them to fan myself too.

so really i'm just killing tons of bird w/ one stone.

HAHAHAHA...you're so funny. i got dibs on mel and kim! awesome fans omg double meaning hahaha fans...get it? ok ill stop

Forgive me god' date=' but I have to reply to this::

Oh-my-god Glorya.

Ok [b']WARPED[/b] ladies&gents.

Ok, I kind of started this with Steph with the whole faces on sticks thing, but that was sort of about Warped and what we'd do there...

But we're starting to get a little off topic here, so as Mel said, let's try to keep this to Warped stuff and move the rest over to Randomness...even if this has been really funny :)

i have spring break next week and i will be spending that week convincing my mother to let me take my sister to warped. i dont have a lot of friends who like my kind of music, but my little sister does. she is 17 and has not experienced a real show. (she has only been to backstreet boys concerts) and i want to expose her to what a real concert is. not sure if my mom will let me, but we will see. i mean, its on a saturday in the summer so neither of us will miss school or work. plus, milwaukee isnt that far. im a big girl, i can drive there. keep your fingers crossed for me!

hahaha and since it gets hot i'll use them to fan myself too.

so really i'm just killing tons of bird w/ one stone.

HAHAHAHA...you're so funny. i got dibs on mel and kim! awesome fans omg double meaning hahaha fans...get it? ok ill stop

I LOVE GLORIA!! thanks