paramore to warped?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be going to all the southeast ones (go go flordia)' date=' but ya if anyone is going to be in the georgia/lousiana/flordia area make sure you let me know so we can hook up.[/quote']

i'll be in tampa.

Alright awesome, let me know if you want to meet up somewhere. I live around Ft. Walton Beach flordia so its a big drive for me. Might just fly there i dont know. Let me know though.

Ill be going to all the southeast ones (go go flordia)' date=' but ya if anyone is going to be in the georgia/lousiana/flordia area make sure you let me know so we can hook up.[/quote']

i'll be in tampa.

Alright awesome, let me know if you want to meet up somewhere. I live around Ft. Walton Beach flordia so its a big drive for me. Might just fly there i dont know. Let me know though.

I'll be in the Miami show (Bayfront Park Center) its the closest one to me.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale.

Haha no one's going to be at the Virginia show XD[/color']

What VA show? The one at Nissan Pavilion? Or the one at Va. Beach? I usually go to the one at Nissan, but since Paramore isn't playing that one, I'm going to Raleigh instead this year...

What VA show? The one at Nissan Pavilion? Or the one at Va. Beach? I usually go to the one at Nissan' date=' but since Paramore isn't playing that one, I'm going to Raleigh instead this year...[/quote']

Why not Virginia beach? Isn't that closer?

What VA show? The one at Nissan Pavilion? Or the one at Va. Beach? I usually go to the one at Nissan' date=' but since Paramore isn't playing that one, I'm going to Raleigh instead this year...[/quote']

Why not Virginia beach? Isn't that closer?

In general, I avoid that amphitheatre. I don't like it. And the crowds there have tended to not be as good...DC crowds are just better...more into the shows...

And it's not really closer - it and Nissan are about the same distance away from Richmond really...

Yeah its nuts here, I live behind the ampitheater so I hear all the concerts all show season long and when we want to go to one you have to get there early because that princess anne road only allows 2 lanes for concert traffic and you got a line going all the way back to target. Since there's construction I dunno if we can take our short cut way. I sorta like the ted (in Norfolk next to ODU) and the RBC center in raleigh better than the ampitheater.

• 3 weeks later...