Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried signing up on Friday and it said my address didn't match the one on my bank details so I tried like 4 times and it never worked. Checked my online bank details and around £100 had been taking out my acount. Because it was that day it didn't actually say where that £100 had be taken by but that was the only thing I tried to buy with my card that card. Didn't have time to sort it out over the weekend so I emailed them and still haven't got a reply.

^ fuck.

yeah.. they've not replied to one of my emails either, or jess's. it's a joke.

Yeah going to check my statement when I get home so I should know where the money has gone. I can log into the fan club but it just says that I have no subscription. Hopefully they will get back to me soon if they have taken the money.

Tried signing up on Friday and it said my address didn't match the one on my bank details so I tried like 4 times and it never worked. Checked my online bank details and around £100 had been taking out my acount. Because it was that day it didn't actually say where that £100 had be taken by but that was the only thing I tried to buy with my card that card. Didn't have time to sort it out over the weekend so I emailed them and still haven't got a reply.

fuuuck. thats shit :neutral:

they seem to be terrible on the contact side of things...