Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i didnt. student life is a bit too pricey for me without having to pay for a fan club membership too. i can only just about afford the tickets :(

x

ah tell me about it. i think this whole fanclub thing is ridiculous, but i ended up spending the last of my money on it anyway. i really shouldn't have. you're smart for not, lol.

bulletin!

Don't forget that a limited number of presale tickets for Paramore's January/February 2008 UK tour with New Found Glory will go on sale Wednesday at 4:00 pm local time to members of The Official Paramore Fan Club. Each fan club member that purchases tickets through the club's sale will get to meet the band as well.

PARAMORE w/ New Found Glory

01.29 Manchester, Apollo

02.01 London, Brixton Academy

02.04 Birmingham, Carling Academy

02.06 Bristol, Carling Academy

02.08 Portsmouth, Guildhall

02.09 Nottingham, Rock City

02.10 Glasgow, Academy

02.12 Newcastle, Academy

02.13 Leicester, De Montfort Hall

Call 0871 220 0260 or visit gigsandtours.com. For Scotland, call 0870 169 0100 or visit gigsinscotland.com.

Look for Paramore's new single 'crushcrushcrush' in stores and online November 26th through Fueled By Ramen.

XO,

fueledbyadam

yeah ok so i take it that if you manage to get hands on pre sales, you get meet and greets, unless theyre just saying that to get money. :(

they're not allowed to lie.

there obviously aren't that many pre-sale tickets available, so whoever gets lucky and manages to get them asap will get to meet the band.

it's going to be so hard.

bulletin!

Don't forget that a limited number of presale tickets for Paramore's January/February 2008 UK tour with New Found Glory will go on sale Wednesday at 4:00 pm local time to members of The Official Paramore Fan Club. Each fan club member that purchases tickets through the club's sale will get to meet the band as well.

So just help me here...so is this the seetickets link or is that just general pre-sale???

^

the presale link is gonna be on their website tomorrow morning. :)

but idk yet

Well this is all kinda confusing to me.

I dont have access to the internet 2morro do u think i could just phone gigsandtours 2moz or are pre-sales only via the internet. Im aiming at if this isnt just a fanclub pre-sale.