Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

^ cheers man.

so... does anybody understand how this pre-sale meet and greet thing works yet?

i am positive it was advertised as.. if you sign up and buy pre-sale tickets.. you get to go to this m+g

i don't understand how that is going to work if anybody can buy tickets from that site.. and even if they couldn't i still don't understand how it'd work.

how are they supposed to know which shows you are going to, to arrange the m+g?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ cheers man.

so... does anybody understand how this pre-sale meet and greet thing works yet?

i am positive it was advertised as.. if you sign up and buy pre-sale tickets.. you get to go to this m+g

i don't understand how that is going to work if anybody can buy tickets from that site.. and even if they couldn't i still don't understand how it'd work.

how are they supposed to know which shows you are going to, to arrange the m+g?

Basically the way I see it, to get the m and g you buy the pre sale tickets through the club member site on Thursday. The link meg posted is just a pre sale given by the ticket agent and has nothing to do with the m and g. It's all to confusing.

Bloody hell this thread has gained 13 pages since I last been on. I'm still having trouble with the fan club.

I should be at the Nottingham one.

i am! rock city is ace.

Wohoo :P

So are you guys members of the fanclub yet? I'm trying to sign up for the official fanclub too but yeah it's still giving me trouble about the address thingy..

Wohoo :P

So are you guys members of the fanclub yet? I'm trying to sign up for the official fanclub too but yeah it's still giving me trouble about the address thingy..

Have you ticked where it says 'accept terms and conditions'?

That's why I couldn't join the first few times. :nono::willy_nilly: