• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

what time will it be on their website??

i know in the morning, but what time?

For the pre-sale?

It's actually on sale at 4 PM on Wednesday the 14th.

As for general sale, 9AM on the Friday.

They probably should have put up some more info about how the tickets/M&G thing is going to work, like they should have said when the pre-sale link will be up on the site...........

I'm just gonna leave school at lunch probably which should give me enough time to get back and prepare :shifty:

They probably should have put up some more info about how the tickets/M&G thing is going to work, like they should have said when the pre-sale link will be up on the site...........

I'm just gonna leave school at lunch probably which should give me enough time to get back and prepare :shifty:

i know. i emailed them and they didn't reply :(

Hey,

Just wondering wheter all tickets bought through the fanclub will be eligable for m+g or wheter you'll actually have to be a fan club member to meet them.

Does anyone know?

We're all trying to figure that one out :P

and yeah you'd probably have to be a fan club member to go to the meet and greet. But you never know you might possible meet them after the show or before, but they're really busy now adays

Hey,

Just wondering wheter all tickets bought through the fanclub will be eligable for m+g or wheter you'll actually have to be a fan club member to meet them.

Does anyone know?

you have to be a member to buy M&G tickets off the fanclub anyway.. lol

and theres only a certain amount of tickets you can buy for each venue anyway.

if they sell out, you cant get into the M&G

Yea,I know that.

What I'm saying is would I be able to buy a ticket for me and my friend through the fan club and we would both be able to get into the M+G?

It says on the fan club site that only fan club members can use the pre-sale tickets.

So even if you buy two tickets, if your friend isn't in the fan club he won't be able to use it.