Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?showname=PARAMORE

Can anyone use that link? Or just fan club members? Because I could get them on wednesday, then i wouldn't have to worry all the way till sunday to see if I got tickets...

i dont see why any one cant just use that link?

there is nothing stopping any one from using that link is there?

i don't get it...

I think that you'll have to enter your fan club details or a password for tickets through the presale as paramore did say the presale would be for fanclub members only.

yeah i thought it'd have to be something like that for them to actually know who is buying what etc.

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?showname=PARAMORE

Can anyone use that link? Or just fan club members? Because I could get them on wednesday, then i wouldn't have to worry all the way till sunday to see if I got tickets...

Yes I'm pretty sure everyone can use this link tomorrow. This is just your standard pre sale. The Meet and Greet pre sale will be done through the fan club site on Thursday.

^ Oh yeah of course. I'm not sure how many people from over here are members of the fan club but seeing that it has been heavily advertised that you can meet the band by signing up I'm sure the number is quite high now. Think I am going to buy my tickets tomorrow using the seetickets presale and if my problem with the club member registration has been resolved by Thursday I will try and purchase some of them as well. Not overally bothered as meet and greets are usually very short. Will probably be more of a signing type set up seeing how many people it will most likely be for.

i have :)

well theyre gonna put the link up on the weebsite tomorrow morning

so it depends what the link is. :)

and also

i think its limited tickets per venue

so if you get a ticket tomorrow

your automatically going to the M&G :) lol

i think

im not sure

it sounds about right :)