Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

Gib mate why don't you see if there's someone on here who's getting only 1 ticket that can get you 1 as well? I would but I'm getting 2 already :(!

I would but dont both the tickets have to be for fan club members which I bloody aint because the site is being gash. Going to see what happens with the gigsandtours presale link later. I just dont want to have to rely on getting tickets during the rush on Friday morning.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

worst come to worst, you have to get them on ebay like, a week before the show.

=]

cheapass tickets then.

thats how i went last time ;D

Hopefully not. I'm sure I will get all the ones I need on Friday it's just I don't like waiting to general sale for big gigs like this. Feels like there's nothing to fall back on if you cant get them. I don't see them selling out that fast though.

^ Yeah that was the Astoria show though. The London dates usually sell out first but Brixton is like three times bigger than the Astoria. Think I will get my Nottingham one first.

ahhhh

portsmouth also sold out in the first hour

but this time, its at the guildhall, so.. =]

NOOOOOO JESS! she can't drop out, that's gash. Yeah it looks like the smallest venue and it's on a Saturday so it's pretty perfect. Isn't Hayley planning on going to Nottingham? Plus Nottingham is a good night out.

Nope Hayley won't because Glasgow is the next day!

What are you doing after? There's no late trains back to where I live so I might just stay with friends who go to uni there.

Nope Hayley won't because Glasgow is the next day!

What are you doing after? There's no late trains back to where I live so I might just stay with friends who go to uni there.

Ah man. Yeah I am probably going to book into a hotel or something. You're going to be sick of me by the end of Feb.

Ok here is the story. i am at school because i am so desperate to get the friggin pre sale tickets WHEN IS THE LINK COMING UP? i can even acess the fan club from school because of the stupid filters. OMG. and my mum is buying the tickets, so i am afraid she is going to doodle it all up! Do you think that when they say wednesday morning they mean morning in the U.S? gah this is so annoying!!!!!!!!!!