Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been asking us about upcoming UK shows and now we have some answers for you. Paramore will be invading the UK next year and we have special presale tickets available to fan club members before the general public.

We are making a very limited number of tickets available for fan club presale. The tickets are only available to you guys, members of The Official Paramore Fan Club.

Each ticket will come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore.

You will be able to purchase up to two presale tickets BUT you must give your other ticket to a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club.

Tickets are very limited. Please do not call or email if the presale sells out.

Presale will begin on Wednesday, November 14 at 4:00pm local time*. We will post the presale link here Wednesday morning.

(* local time means the time it is where each venue is located )

pre sales for gigs and tours arent meet and greet are they? just fanclub presale?

Ah man I am such a dumb ass! I was under the impression the fan club ones went on up tomorrow so the ones today were just a general pre sale. I'm really hoping the gigsandtours ones are different to the fan club because I haven't sorted out my registration problem with the fan club yet. This is bollocks.

^

i know :( lol

and look at the american rules!

Attention:

Please do not purchase tickets here if you are not a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club. Tickets purchased by non-members of The Official Paramore Fan Club will NOT be honored. Each member of The Official Paramore Fan Club can purchase up to 4 tickets per show. If you want to give your extra ticket to a non-member of The Official Paramore Fan Club, that is ok. To join The Official Paramore Fan Club, go to http://www.paramore.net/membersonly

Please do not call about shows that are listed here. Show info will be announced on the official website and posted as we receive it.

All prices are in U.S. $. All Sales are Final.

There has been come confusion as to whether the limit is 2 tickets per show or 2 tickets across the whole tour. Now they've updated the fanclub homepage I'm pretty sure it's 2 across the whole tour NOT 2 per show, but can anyone confirm that?

It says on the site:

You will be able to purchase up to two presale tickets BUT you must give your other ticket to a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club.

Doesn't say whether it's just 2 tickets per show or just for the whole tour. :???: