Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly this is all some kind of spoofs. sites like these are total rip offs - they con people into thinking gigs are sold out, so they panic and pay a shit load of money, when theyre not.

it sure is just a big mess up!

i was talking to one of my mates tonight night who actually fell for all this, lol.

yeah like.. these dates aren't on ticketmaster or anything. i think that "mock up" poster thing has just been blown way out of proportion. it's been taken far too seriously and the dates have ended up on these dodgey ticket sites.

saying that though.. they surely shouldn't be able to do that without being told officially? uch.. i don't know. they're not on the main sites that people use though, and paramore haven't mentioned it. it's not on their myspace. not on nfgs. no emails have been sent out confirming it. all i've heard is that they'll be back in spring, and those dates are in january..

it's a shame that it's such a shambles, lol

I can`t understand it. Its not official. £ 59.40is it a joke ??

I would think so.

Nothing has been said on Ticketmaster OR Paramore's myspace. It's just a way for the website to make money.

We would have heard something from another source by now if this was true, most likely the big ticket sites and myspace

It's just a way for the website to make money.

yeah :/ thats right....

damn. its hard to get a ticket for a UK show. In germany, netherlands, austria,france, denmark...we have no problems, because no show will be sold out. So I hope paramore come back to the middle of europe, because its here a little family party (100-200 people) with paramore. Nobody know paramore here. Paramore are big in the UK,US or Australia.

yeah :/ thats right....

damn. its hard to get a ticket for a UK show. In germany, netherlands, austria,france, denmark...we have no problems, because no show will be sold out. So I hope paramore come back to the middle of europe, because its here a little family party (100-200 people) with paramore. Nobody know paramore here. Paramore are big in the UK,US or Australia.

Yep, it does suck to get tickets here in the UK.

The last time they were here, earlier this year, their tickets sold out for one gig in just a few hours. I'd rushed home to buy them but they were all sold out.

So I'm praying that when this new tour comes around (hopefully soon!) i can get hold of a ticket this time.

The last time they were here, earlier this year, their tickets sold out for one gig in just a few hours. I'd rushed home to buy them but they were all sold out.

awww :(

why paramore dont play in Old Trafford, Stadion in Manchster ? so everybody get a ticket. :P

well when i did see them trust me there were more then 200 people but yeah i guess here its easy to get a ticket

so here in hamburg, germany (august 2007). there were 100-150 people. in austria (january 2007) there were 30 people. really funny :D and its true!

But I think in amsterdam(netherland) there were 500-750 people. right ?

I'm sure that once this thing's been fully confirmed there'd be an announcement on the band's myspace or LJ, cause they did say on an earlier LJ that details were to come, and they are currently on a US tour and are busy as a result. :P