Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you're not doing London? That's a crime!

not this time :( college + stuff. i'm doing glasgow, manchester, birmingham and newcastle

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

There gunna get some abuse if not everyone gets to meet them though!

yeah. i think what they're going to do is just announce the names of everybody who managed to get a pre-sale ticket, to clear any confusion and stuff like that.

Alright,I bought presale tickets and got an email today off the fan club saying that "We will be posting all the names of the (M+G) winners shortly." but previously they said "Each ticket will come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore."

Is it just me or are these two quotes in complete conflict with eachother.

hmmm, thats gonna piss me off if ive waited for this,

and its not even bloody true ¬¬

but the presale tickets are still selling now,

but they're not meet and greet tickets, just presale ones.

so idk what that means...

Alright,I bought presale tickets and got an email today off the fan club saying that "We will be posting all the names of the (M+G) winners shortly." but previously they said "Each ticket will come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore."

Is it just me or are these two quotes in complete conflict with eachother.

Erm yes, those two statements are in complete conflict with each other. ^o)

Damn it. :nono:

UK presale tickets that come with Meet and Greets for fan club members are CLOSED. We will be posting all the names of the winners shortly. Meet and Greet specifics will be emailed to the winners approximately one week prior to the shows. Congratulations!

On Punktastic I've run over posts from yesterday and there's people laughing at the fact that it's a Paramore Fanclub presale yet they've bought tickets. Not cool :(

On a brighter note, apparently they're considering adding not only a second London date, but a second Birmingham and Manchester date too. And there's lots of TV/Radio appearances too.