Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

i know, tell me about it

**ALL WINNERS WILL BE EMAILED APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK BEFORE THEIR SHOW WITH INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET. CONGRATULATIONS!**

i mean, how unfair is that.

and also

UK presale tickets that come with Meet and Greets for fan club members are CLOSED. We will be posting all the names of the winners shortly. Meet and Greet specifics will be emailed to the winners approximately one week prior to the shows. Congratulations!

dya reckon that means, everyone who bought tickets for the shows are gonna be on the list, or just the lucky selected?!

if it means they've picked, i'll be highly pissed.

I hate to say but I told you so. A lot of you now will have wasted money on shit fan club and on getting some pre-sale tickets which probably wont gurantee you to meet the band. This meet and greet will be just like the shit fest at their HMV signing.

i hate to say i think you're probably right :(

I hate to say but I told you so. A lot of you now will have wasted money on shit fan club and on getting some pre-sale tickets which probably wont gurantee you to meet the band. This meet and greet will be just like the shit fest at their HMV signing.

are you ever positive about anything?!