Top Posters In This Topic

haha,

nah,

i dont have enough money for a t-shirt,

tickets

and a fanclub membership :(

which im bummed about

but thats the way life goes i guess

I'm literally in the same boat as you, i'm skint enough as it is without christmas coming up. :P I might make little iou's =))

i dont want really want to go to brixton. and come out at like 11 pm. i'd probably get shot xD hahah

Thats what I was thinking LOL I HATE brixtion. but if its for paramore then :D

Wtf the tickets go on sale when i'm in Swanage. No computer or anything *cries* My luck I'll have to beg my sister.

^ They Fan Club thing is screwing me over. Tried like 4 times to register this morning and it hasn't worked but I have a feeling they have taking the money for each try. Not best pleased.

It's declined me the last few times as well. :/

Maybe it's cause everyone's suddenly made a scramble to join up? :P

When do the tickets go on sale?

Dates for Paramore's January/February 2008 UK tour with New Found Glory have been announced! Tickets for Paramore's biggest headline tour to date will go on general sale at 9:00 am on November 16th, but there will be a limited amount of tickets available to member of The Official Paramore Fan Club one day early on November 15th. Each fan club member that purchases tickets through the club's sale will get to meet the band as well.

PARAMORE w/ New Found Glory

01.29 Manchester, Apollo

02.01 London, Brixton Academy

02.04 Birmingham, Carling Academy

02.06 Bristol, Carling Academy

02.08 Portsmouth, Guildhall

02.09 Nottingham, Rock City

02.10 Glasgow, Academy

02.12 Newcastle, Academy

02.13 Leicester, De Montfort Hall

Call 0871 220 0260 or visit gigsandtours.com. For Scotland, call 0870 169 0100 or visit gigsinscotland.com.

:mrgreen:

My mam says she'll buy them for me because she's off work...

I'm not registered on the fan club. How much is it to join and I may consider :D

It's $30 for the base sum, and an extra $20 for overseas postage. So, $50 or £25 in all.

It says on the fanclub site that you can buy up to 2 presale tickets but you have to give the other to a member of the official fanclub. So it means I'll have to buy my brother's ticket seperatly. :P