Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

ok im so confused. it says here on their myspace bulletin.

"Each fan club member that purchases tickets through the club's sale will get to meet the band as well."

Note EACH. that must mean everyone who buys gets meet and greet right? or are they just saying that, so you join the fan club, and they get all our money, and then we're left with no meet and greet tickets at all, if it is randomly selected? GAH.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im so confused. it says here on their myspace bulletin.

"Each fan club member that purchases tickets through the club's sale will get to meet the band as well."

Note EACH. that must mean everyone who buys gets meet and greet right? or are they just saying that, so you join the fan club, and they get all our money, and then we're left with no meet and greet tickets at all, if it is randomly selected? GAH.

To be honest with you i think theyre just saying that to get more people to sign up. The amount of people that are going to sign up thinking theyre definately going to meet paramore by signing up i recon will be kind of crazy. And they cant fit everyone in, but who knows

To be honest with you i think theyre just saying that to get more people to sign up. The amount of people that are going to sign up thinking theyre definately going to meet paramore by signing up i recon will be kind of crazy. And they cant fit everyone in, but who knows

That was what I was thinking. It may have just been possible a few months ago, but now.. Unless it's only a selected amount can buy pre-sale tickets. But then that's unfair to those who join the fan club just to buys those tickets..

The whole thing seem complicated, unless we're making it LOL

haha. i told my mum about it, and i was all excited, going "PARAMORE! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MEET THEM." and this is her. "So?". gah. mums hey? xD

I thought your mum was cool and came to the concerts with you? :P

if I told my mum she wouldn't care. She hates the music I listen to anyways... she doesn't understand :willy_nilly:

my mums buying me the Parmore club tomorrow as an early xmas present

is it worth the money ?

From what ive seen of it not much of it is online. Like the community isnt up yet, the store isnt up yet.. its just mainly the meet and greet photos and pre-sale information. You do get a tee and other things (which i think is a sticker and a button? - not sure) too

From what ive seen of it not much of it is online. Like the community isnt up yet, the store isnt up yet.. its just mainly the meet and greet photos and pre-sale information. You do get a tee and other things (which i think is a sticker and a button? - not sure) too

The tee, sticker and button take 6-8 weeks to come btw its pretty much pointless but I've already done it damn it.