-"sorry. yes we are"

-"okay. but it on to the one i like. NOT the noisy ones. the nice one"

-"when it rains?"

-"sure"

lol

and she gets really annoyed when i put on the live cd i have

hahaha

so funny

my dad was singing 'thats what you get' in the car a couple of weeks ago, he was making up a few of the lyrics haha. But overall i wouldn't say he is into them too much

neither is my mum she will listen to them if they are on music channels and i have the remote lol.

My father absolutely adores Paramore to no end! Its amazing. I constantly hear him humming or singing their songs.

My mother on the other hand doesnt like them that much. She likes When It Rains because she can understand what Hayley's singing, but apparently she cant understand what Hayley is singing in any of the other songs and therefore she doesnt like them. So weird.

My dad is always whistling the tune to crushcrushcrush, which is strange. xD

My mam is SO funny singing Whoa and Misery Business, she really goes for the whoa's. xD

She always says "Hayley is such a pretty little thing." Indeed she is. :D

my dad likes pressure, he's always singing it

my mom, i always catch her singing misery business, we were in the car the other day and she goes okay, i admit it, when you're not here i jam to it =]

my brother, likes crushcrushcrush thats what you get, and pressure.

my mums always like "oh not that band again" but as soon as i put them on, i hear her sing to it, she knows all the words too, well it kind of goes "woahh i never mant to brag, because i know just what i wanted now.." or something along those lines. shes getting there though :)

my mom was dancing at the concert in april & singing along if that says anything.

haha & she stole my paramore cds to listen to at work

Haha :) If my mom would steal my paramore cds, then I would seriously take her favourite cd :P (Idk if she has one..in that case, i'll steal her stereo, 'cuz she likes listenin' to the radio)