What do your parents think of paramore

crazyculo

my mum completely ignores what i listen to completely so she knows nout of paramore apart from "isnt that the band with the girl with the red hair you went to see?" and my dad doesnt really mind them but he doesnt like them so to speak, he listens to classic rock mostly (so do i) but he has no probs and says he likes josh's guitar work :)

I made my mum watch the MTV live thing with me when i was in the states and she loved crushcrushcrush. So she asked me if she could borrow riot and i told her to go buy it. So she totally did rofl and now listens to them every morning on the way to work.

She even let her boss borrow the cd pahahaha.

my mom loves paramore! she was really bummed she couldn't see them yesterday with me. She really likes how they all play. like hayley swinging her hair, and their "head banging" i guess. lol i don't know what to call it. i hear her singing their songs a lot. it's kinda funny.

my dad thinks hayley has a good voice, and thinks they're pretty good, but it's not his type of music.

My Mom loves them. She has them on her mp3 player and she used to listen to riot! on all her volleyball trips (she's a coach). Oh and when I told her the m&g pics were up she's like "Let me see your picture with paramore!" haha. My Mom also went to warped with me but since paramore played so late she couldn't see them because she had to go have dinner with my cousins.

i dont live with myy dad, and hardly see him, so.. yeah :/

andmy mum only likes one song.

but she doesnt know which one.

'the one that keeps playing in your room'

its like, wth, i play every paramore song, every dayy.

'the one where they sing about that girl being miserable. oh and i like that one where they get crushed under a car!'

meaning Misery Business and Crushcrushcrush

=]

haha

i dont know my mum doesnt know them or heard there music, but i think she will like most of there songs, cos she liked "He Wasn't - Avril" when that came out so must not mind some rock type tunes.

all i know is i love there music and try to tell every thats not heard of Paramore to listen and get the albums.

Well, my dad is always skeptical about the music I listen to because he doesn't like the screaming of bands like Underoath or AFI or any of those bands but when he heard Paramore the first time (after I had been listening to them for about a year and had been raving about them for a while), he goes, "Who's that?" Then I said, "Why? Do you like it?" He says, "That girl has a good voice!" I said, "That's Paramore." He says, "THAT'S PARAMORE?!? They're pretty good." I said, "I told you." And that is what my dad thinks about Paramore. I was watching a Paramore interview last night that I had never seen before and he was watching with me and he says, "I've never actually heard her talk before." It was completely random so I laughed.