What do think it means? New album question

cool kids

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, although I think they've said in the past that they have trouble writing on the road. I'm pretty sure at least Hayley said that...

yeah, you promo all day and play every night.. im sure stress level is high if they spend their only leisure time writing music. Although now that they're on a tour bus they could easily put together a little pro tools lite setup like most bands do now. Josh just has to learn how to use it. :P

i'd LOVEEEEEEE it if they re recorded my heart.. with the whoa's in it and next album, i wanna hear the boys since a bit. zac can sing, so can josh.

oh and def more screamo.

i hope it's more awkif-style.. but obviously differen't. just in the whole sense? haha.

i'd LOVEEEEEEE it if they re recorded my heart.. with the whoa's in it and next album, i wanna hear the boys since a bit. zac can sing, so can josh.

oh and def more screamo.

i hope it's more awkif-style.. but obviously differen't. just in the whole sense? haha.

yea. that would b awesome.

i think awkif just never seems toget old to me.. i luv that albulm slighty more than riot!

wen they do record a new record i just hope its a little more "rougher" so to speak.

idk how to explain it

• 2 weeks later...

like songs meant originally to be acoustic? i'd love that.

they probably have like 4 songs that they have lyrics/ riffs for....

i mean didnt they go into writing riot with 15-16 working songs and come out with 11?

so the songs theyre writing now we may not even hear, or they become completely different.

as long as the songs stay true to who they are, i dont care when they come out.

i'd wait forever for the greatest song ever made by paramore

heavier stuff would be great. and i want to hear more screaming from Josh! i remembered earlier about the one video on youtube of him screaming on a My American Heart song, and went searching for it. it was intense. i mean, i definitely wouldn't want a ton of screaming on a Paramore record, but little bits here and there would be nice.