The Secrets Thread.

holleh

I don't agree with that. Kris Boyd, Nacho Novo, Pedro Mendes are famous here, have you heard of them?

Obviously, a persons locale will play a part in this. As in the UK I don't believe that may people will have heard of her.

What warrants her to be famous? If you don't mind me asking?

thats true...i guess shes most famous in california? cuz i hear her name all over the place....shes famous because she was in a movie, sings, and is on tour w/ the jonas brothers

thats true...i guess shes most famous in california? cuz i hear her name all over the place....shes famous because she was in a movie, sings, and is on tour w/ the jonas brothers

Chances are neither the film nor her songs have hit mainstream Britain yet. I expect to hear much more from her in the coming months in that case.

i dont get why people are putting words in other people's mouth.

again, i dont think anyone here has ever said that demi was a legend.

so i dont know where that came from. =/

and yes.....she's still getting her start here in the states...so it's understandable that other people in different countries have not heard of her yet.

oh and i dont think you need to watch disney channel to know who demi is. she's more than just a disney actress.

so yeah. enough demi hatred and lets get back on topic.

=)

i dont get why people are putting words in other people's mouth.

again, i dont think anyone here has ever said that demi was a legend.

so i dont know where that came from. =/

and yes.....she's still getting her start here in the states...so it's understandable that other people in different countries have not heard of her yet.

oh and i dont think you need to watch disney channel to know who demi is. she's more than just a disney actress.

so yeah. enough demi hatred and lets get back on topic.

=)

spoken like a true genius ;-)

:hug: haha no im glad u arnt because im not very good at resolving conflict, i always feel the need to fight back or something hah

HAHAH yeah! i used to be the same...especially on forums.

which is why now, when i see a thread i dont like, i dont even bother looking at it cuz i know that i'll say something i might regret later on.

but yeah its hard not to fight back when you want to stand up for something [or] someone you believe in. and it took me awhile to figure out how to say the things i want to say without it coming off rude to the other person who disagrees.

:mrgreen:

HAHAH yeah! i used to be the same...especially on forums.

which is why now, when i see a thread i dont like, i dont even bother looking at it cuz i know that i'll say something i might regret later on.

but yeah its hard not to fight back when you want to stand up for something [or] someone you believe in. and it took me awhile to try to figure out how to say the things i want to say without it coming off as rude to the other person who disagrees.

:mrgreen:

haha yeah maybe i should start doing that...i mean i dont get into 'online fights' rarely ever because they're pathetic...but sometimes i just cant help it haha especially when its about, like u sed, someone i believe in, aka demi...gotta hold back! =P

haha yeah maybe i should start doing that...i mean i dont get into 'online fights' rarely ever because they're pathetic...but sometimes i just cant help it haha especially when its about, like u sed, someone i believe in, aka demi...gotta hold back! =P

hahaha true!

not to mention a waste of your time.

and yess, sometimes it is hard to not click the reply button.lol.

which is why i go straight for the home button.haha