The Secrets Thread.

holleh

lately, my best friend has really been ignoring me. she's been hanging out with some people that she shouldn't. and i know i spend a lot of time with my boyfriend these days but when i try to talk to her or hang out with her, she just blows me off for these other people. i really wanna say something but i just don't know how to go about that. =/

wellll what is it?

mabe i can help you since i am a girl lol

but if u dont want me to help thats ok

im kinda stuck between two girls actually, i love my gf to bits, but someone else has recently come back on the scene, she was my first love, and you know what they say about your first love really, so im just kinda confused as to what to do

no not you.

i dont want to give out names and if i say what thread they post in the most it'll just give it away and i dont want to be rude about it.

why'd u say it in the 1st place then

u probably got a lot of ppl paranoid about it...

plus what makes you think they think they're "cool" anywayss?? how'd you know what they're thinking

yes but i really do love my gf, and i dont know if this is just a momentary bit of lust for my ex or what

I think its always like that when you see an ex. Or in your case, your first love. Its happened to me before, seeing him again made everything come back. But there was a reason why we broke up. Either one you pick, theres always gonna be that "What if.." factor.

my secret is that i spoke to my ex the other day, and i found out that i still have freakin loads of feelings for them and we were going to do something the day they get back from holiday, but then their partner was talkign to me earlier and was like 'well ive decided that im going to spend the whole night with them when they get back'

and now ive relised why i hated them in the first place, and i am growing an immense hatred for them again.

i dont know what to do :( :(

the phone conversation was amazing this morning, but now, idk what to think :(

we have plans for everything they've missed with me, but it is just going to get destroied by the 'partner'

:cry: :cry:

ehh that happens

sometimes if i talk to the person i like i feel like im annoying them too.

but that may not be the case.

i mean sometimes people do get annoying (im not saying u are cuz idk lol)

like this one boy that likes me he doesnt leave me alone and he doesnt talk about anything.

he'll im me with random words and be all boring and ill try to not talk to him but it doesnt work.

but you may not be annoying you may just feel like you are... i get like that also.

and just wait it out this person might not want to tell u they feel the same way but might but at the same time this person might be telling the truth so jsut wait i guess.

lol that prob didnt help lol

^lol. i dont think anyone here has ever said that demi was the best musician on the face of the earth, nor do any of the demi fans here treat her like a "god"

seriously. if you dont like demi, thats fine. we all like different bands/artists.

but please be more respectful for the people who do like her.

kaythanx. ;-)

Well the problem here is that I know how to hurt and how to manipulate a lot of people in a lot of ways. I like to benefit myself and I know I'm selfish. Give it a few hours I have another side that comes in....Another opinion I suppose. Then I'll beat myself and give myself self pity...Then I realize that I don't deserve pity. I know people will and could respond to me being nice...But I already know this and I have predicted something along those lines.

I really don't know why I'm posting this....Actually I do know why, As to why I even stated that is beyond me. Attention....Everyone wants it regardless of what they say. What they say is ...Some type of irony...Because they're posting their opinion so that people could read it...And they could somehow show off their person. I wanted to post something like this in the rant thread but I was still too ...Scared :P. Of what you may ask? Well my surroundings have taught me how to care about what people think of me. I'm sure it's the same with all/most of you. I will not point any fingers, As the ones being pointed at will not like it :( At all. :P

Now, This brings it down to this...

My secret is that I am not a good person and I like to fill my mind with good intentions just to better myself and my feelings.

And I cave into temptation way too many times and yet I still somehow consider myself "Christian". Shoot...Temptation is definitely someone knocking at your door, Ignoring the "Do Not Disturb" sign isn't it? heh.

Sure people aren't perfect but I know that already, I've stooped so low that even I doubt myself all the time.

In time I will get better and heal, But this was somehow "therapeutic"? I probably got that wrong but...

Thats it.