The Secrets Thread.

holleh

• 1 month later...

I'm sick of being me.

I let off little parts of my annoyance at life but I don't want to moan as when I look at other people I just seem pathetic, annoying and petty.

There's so many things I could say to so many people that apparently "care".

But they sure as heck wouldn't when I'm finished.

I can't bare to look in the mirror, I hate everything about my appearance. The one thing I had going for me was being slim and I even get called things for having no boobs hardly.

I feel I have no true friends, I had about five close ones I met on another forum and now I barely talk to them and it's hurts, I need them.

My school friends don't give a fuck.

Half the school want me dead.

I feel so alone here.

My family dislike me extremely.

I'm the worst girl of all time, it's impossible to make myself look half-decent.

All I think about is the people in my fave bands and how i wish I lived their lives.

I'm thick as pig shit.

Got no talent.

I thought self harm might make me feel better but I'm even too afraid to do more than a couple scratches, I'm utterly pathetic and I'm sick of it.

I put on this big show I'm happy but little do people know I cry myself to sleep almost every night, that I avoid my reflection and that I judge every single person (both sexes) I pass because I wish I had their hair/their figure/their nose etc..

I just want to scream.

• 2 weeks later...

I always feel inferior to my older brother.

Mom and dad always go out of their way to go to his award shows cause he's the smart one but what do they do for me?

They bring me home at 11:30pm from one of my brothers many award shows and this is the night before my important final exam. I hate being second best in my own house.

I mean, I may not be smart but I need some attention too.

I just sometimes wish it were me getting all the awards...

Y'know I don't care anymore, that post above was me.

Don't respond to it because I don't want to be hated.

Just hate me in secret.

This is a pointless post then.

I was like that a lot too, there's nothing to be hated about, I totally understand. Honestly, when I read that, I was like "Did I post that or something..?"

No one should have any reason to hate you for that at all, and if they do, they're an evil selfish CUNT. There. :mrgreen:

:hug: x 10