The Secrets Thread.

holleh

So I was wrong, I shouldn't have made an account, I'm oh-so-sorry.

But I liked the secrets thread.

Not sure where that came from... but I was implying was that said banned person could always change it again ;-) I wasn't saying not to make a "secret-keeper" account.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess im bi-sexual.

& Its a biiiig secret, lets keep it like practically no-one except really good friends know it. lol

I thought I was for a little while, told some friends and decided I was straight again so felt dumb. :rotfl:

I like to believe all teenagers go through a stage of questioning their sexuality, the point in this post is: you're best keep it to yourself until you're sure.

I thought I was for a little while, told some friends and decided I was straight again so felt dumb. :rotfl:

I like to believe all teenagers go through a stage of questioning their sexuality, the point in this post is: you're best keep it to yourself until you're sure.

I know that's why i dont walk around ; EYO LADIES :hyper:?

xD. But i have the feeling for like 2 years now.. & I even been in love with a girl.

Oh well i'll see. xD

I never got over my ex.. and now we're talking again I find impossible to be around her properly :???: Especially as I've got a new gf... we're going to a gig together as well, just the two of us *gulp*

Aww!

Is it like you still think about her? Or is it like you want her back?

& you have a gf now?

Lol im corious sorry xD

haha, yeah, I still think about her, like everyday, but yes I have a gf too :lol: and I don't know what to do :???: because my gf means the world to me, but I can't get my ex out of my head :P

Hmm, I also still think about him, but its not like i want him back or something.

If she would agree, you wanted her back?

I guess the thinking is normal, i guess. xD