The Secrets Thread.

holleh

It's hard enough liking your best friend, especially when she lives a good distance away. But then hearing her talk about all the guys she likes/has liking her, and helping her with problems dealing with them, it just..idk. I try not to be the jealous type, but after a while it's kind of hard not to be. Especially when I'm not getting any action of any kind over at my end.

^ Well.. have you tried talking to her about how you feel?

She might understand, maybe she talks about guys all the time so that you'll stay interested in talking to her?

I'm not sure, but the best bet would be to confront her.

I don't know, I doubt that's it. She knows I used to like her, but she doesn't know I still do. I had told her before that I didn't anymore, which at the time was true. It's not like she knows how I feel about it. And I don't want her thinking she can't talk to me about anything anymore, I want her to know I'm always here to talk to. Gah. I don't know.

I don't know, I doubt that's it. She knows I used to like her, but she doesn't know I still do. I had told her before that I didn't anymore, which at the time was true. It's not like she knows how I feel about it. And I don't want her thinking she can't talk to me about anything anymore, I want her to know I'm always here to talk to. Gah. I don't know.

Well you could try showing her this maybe? She might get it.

Sorry I'm not much help.

I really love him. And I know for a fact people won't understand, just because he's in a band. They're not even that big. I mean, yeah, they did a tour with CIWWAF this summer... But still. Nobody will even believe me if I told them.

And he's told me numerous times that he likes me too. And, this summer when I "go to camp all summer" I'm really going to Chicago to see him.

I feel like a complete coward not telling me friends about him.