Paramore fan club boring much?

XxSanctuaryxX

yeah, i know..i love this board so far..and usually people at the "official site" of a band are like jerks and creep

I've noticed that too. But PF is like awesome because it has amazing people posting on it :)

The fan club has been about what I expected, tbh. I figured it was going to be mainly presale links and M&G opportunities, plus the t-shirt and stuff in the welcome packet.

I agree ArtistArena hasn't done much with the website since it launched and as you might have seen yesterday (before it stopped working - it'll be back soon :), the band's been working on getting the official website in awesome shape, so I'm sure they haven't focused on the fan club one much...

But yeah...the fan club website does need some work...I think they're definitely aware of it though...

The fan club has been about what I expected, tbh. I figured it was going to be mainly presale links and M&G opportunities, plus the t-shirt and stuff in the welcome packet.

I agree ArtistArena hasn't done much with the website since it launched and as you might have seen yesterday (before it stopped working - it'll be back soon :), the band's been working on getting the official website in awesome shape, so I'm sure they haven't focused on the fan club one much...

But yeah...the fan club website does need some work...I think they're definitely aware of it though...

Brent, did you have to pay for it too? I mean, I am pretty sure my membership is up in April, I don't know if I want to waste my money on rejoining.

Brent, did you have to pay for it too? I mean, I am pretty sure my membership is up in April, I don't know if I want to waste my money on rejoining.

Yeah - I bought a fan club membership...I don't know when my membership's up, but I'll probably rejoin just 'cause...idk...I'd feel weird not being a member haha.

oh yea i joined like last month and got my stuff a week or 2 later.

and yea i as thikning that the other day i was like wow..... this is not fun somthing needs 2 happen or idk just make it not boring.

• 6 months later...