Paramore fan club boring much?

XxSanctuaryxX

ok so i know its relatively new, but they should have SOMETHING worth going to the fan club for, apart from checking every day to see if your name appears in the meet and greet part. EVERYTHING is just like COMING SOON. and its not exactly cheap to join, £25 pounds for me including shipping. Then i again i guess the only reason i joined was the meet and greet, but even thats not guarenteed. they better put something interesting up there soon lmao.

Honestly, i think the whole thing is kind of poorly maintained. I mean the login section doesnt even line up with the layout, the links are all default link colors, that dont go with the layout. Also the updates, the pictures havent been scaled down properly so over all it looks slightly sloppy.

The whole flash intro thing looks really cool its just a shame the site doesnt follow. Also i thought they could of atleast filled the whole site up before launching it.

All of those fanclubs are a waste of money. They all seem about the same amount of money and you never get anything. The only good fanclub I've seen is the Angels & Airwaves one. They run it through their main site, they give us blogs everyday, video podcast/blog things every couple of days, new in studio or live or random videos. Its 7 bucks a month and way more worth it then 40 bucks for nothing. It's what a fanclub should be. Just look at a page to see what a real fanclub is like.www.angelsandairwaves.com

All of those fanclubs are a waste of money. They all seem about the same amount of money and you never get anything. The only good fanclub I've seen is the Angels & Airwaves one. They run it through their main site, they give us blogs everyday, video podcast/blog things every couple of days, new in studio or live or random videos. Its 7 bucks a month and way more worth it then 40 bucks for nothing. It's what a fanclub should be. Just look at a page to see what a real fanclub is like.www.angelsandairwaves.com

well there first fan club sucked...the army of angels didnt update anything

Well, I know for me it was nice when we joined the fan club and bought tickets at the same time during their spring tour we were GUARANTEED meet & greet, and this time it was a random selection...I just don't think that's fair. I understand there are more people now, but still. They should have some more incentive rather than just being able to buy tickets before anyone else. Now it seems like it's all for nothing.

I didn't join simply because I don't like giving non-band run fan clubs my money. 1.) The people running the fan club get your money first, so they don't have to work very hard once they have your money, 2.) They have no incentive whatsoever because of number one, 3.) They update every once and awhile because of 1 and 2.

If Paramore ran the fan club... I'd join without a doubt. But they don't, so I didn't join.