since this section is COMMENTS suggestions and questions,

i'd just like to show some MOD/ADMIN appreciation

i honestly think that we have the best mods/admin on these boards...and i didn't see any appreciation threads for them besides a little in the 'paramore to warped' thread.

to the lovelies themselves [ALL YOU MODS/ADMIN]-

you guys all work your butts off and still take the time to post in the boards and you guys never abuse your power. you also talk to US like we have lives outside of paramore...not that they aren't awesome. but really-thank you for everything...without you, we'd be sad and deprived fans

the boards are awesome

<33 gloria

please don't take this as sucking up. i do enough of that in school. ;)

yeah the second I joined and posted, I was hit with a barrage of welcomes and e-hugs. I'm honestly having a great time with this.... and the whole integration on non-Paramore topics is cool too.

lol at the sucking up at school....I believed we talked about that the other night.

yeah seriously you guys are all so considerate and just overall sincere people. other mods on other boards that will remain nameless get like giant egos and go on a powertrip...which is kinda stupid bc this is the internet. but yeah you guys are all awesome. seriously nicest people ever on these boards.

yeah seriously you guys are all so considerate and just overall sincere people. other mods on other boards that will remain nameless get like giant egos and go on a powertrip...which is kinda stupid bc this is the internet. but yeah you guys are all awesome. seriously nicest people ever on these boards.

*cough cough* aar boards *cough cough* i think i'm having an asthma attack.

lol.i love steph. did i fail to mention she's my other asian sista?

hahaha

kim you read my mind

asian mental connection power.

and we are each other's name lovers (does that make sense? i hope you get what i mean.)

MOST DEFINITELY. i guess it's our little secert. haha =) haha. yay. once agian. i got all excited. wow.i'm lame. hahah

i'd just like to show some MOD appreciation

i honestly think that we have the best mods on these boards...and i didn't see any appreciation threads for them besides a little in the 'paramore to warped' thread.

to the lovelies themselves [ALL YOU MODS]-

you guys all work your butts off and still take the time to post in the boards and you guys never abuse your power. you also talk to US like we have lives outside of paramore...not that they aren't awesome. but really-thank you for everything...without you' date=' we'd be sad and deprived fans

the boards are awesome

<33 gloria

please don't take this as sucking up. i do enough of that in school. ;)[/quote']

Aww thats really sweet, well i could say the same from most of PF members, well some of thm are not just members they are friends

anyhow u guys are also really cool persons. we wouldnt work as much if it wasnt for all of u :)

Lol i hope ur including admins toooo cause if not iam making a fool out of myself :P

AWWWWWW

This is really awesome. THANKS!

I really dont think there's a reason to not treat the members the way we do though. This is internet, we're all fans, all people, and this is the way things should be. I love this board lots. And I love the members and all the friends I made and will make in the future. Im glad to be a part of PF.

Yay go PF - go US.

*Mel spreads some love*