My Paramore RIOT! Nails :)

supermeg1534

Sooo I went to the Worcester, MA show with my best friend Jon and his sister Heather and I painted my nails to look like the RIOT! album cover.

Just wanted to share it with everyone!:)

-Meg

PS I don't know why 'Paramore' is spelled wrong in the title of this thread, I think someone came in the door when I was typing it! lol It's obviously supposed to be "PARAMORE" :)

P1040933.jpg

P1040936.jpg

haha i dont know if where you live, you have a sally beauty supply store, but they have StripleRite Nailpolish and it has a really thin brush so you can make designs and write things. I just painted them all white and then wrote Riot with the black and then wrote a red Riot on each one (the right hand was very hard to do, i'm actually surprised it came out as good as it did!) There you go, secret revealed :)

Guest JadeIsRad
that's so cool!

how did you write the letters? with a brush or is there like some special pencil/pen writing tool for nails that i don't know about??

O_o

I was wondering the same thing haha. =]

I was wondering the same thing haha. =]

Umm at sally beauty supply (idk if they have those where you're from but they're in MA!) they have nail polish called Stripe Rite and it comes in all different colors. the brush is really thin so you can write on your nails or make fun designs :)