Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests*

Fire At Will

hey allison is it ok if i crop a bit from yer pic? i can just leave it like that, but its your call though.

EDIT: here you are :D

if_youre_gonna_sing-1.jpg

you did say i can make it for you right? hope you like it.took me forever to upload it to Photobucket, but all's good :D

haha hey im back. came back to school for a few mins. gotta check my mail. n my mum's using the car so she's pickin me up in a bit.. the lab closes in half an hour anyways..

anyways, glad u liked it :D and the pleasure's all mine..

and add me on myspace (if u havent...)

EDIT: haha turns out u DID add me =p silly me *slaps forehead*

can someone make me a paramore sig?

i dunno how to do it so it would be a big help.

maybe i can do that for you. i don't have photoshop or anything, but i can make some cool stuff. do you have anything particular in mind? do you just want a pic of paramore that says "paramore" on it. or lyrics... or a pic of hunter or something. give me a little more... :)

could someone make me an animation? i know what i want it to be of. but before i get that far, can anyone here do that? PLEASE!

i can do animations, but the intermediate colors get cut out when you make a gif file. anyways, tell me what you want and i'll try. just like 1 or 2 seconds of a video. here is an example:

larrylastgoodbye.gif

maybe i can do that for you. i don't have photoshop or anything, but i can make some cool stuff. do you have anything particular in mind? do you just want a pic of paramore that says "paramore" on it. or lyrics... or a pic of hunter or something. give me a little more... :)

um...maybe a picture of all of them with the lyrics "I'll never let this go" or maybe just something with just hayley or just josh but then id hate to leave everyone else out so one with all of them....maybe it can say paramore in the corner but in small letters. :D:):grin:

um...maybe a picture of all of them with the lyrics "I'll never let this go" or maybe just something with just hayley or just josh but then id hate to leave everyone else out so one with all of them....maybe it can say paramore in the corner but in small letters. :D:):grin:

alright. i can do that. do you have a fave pic you want me to use? and any particular font? :)