Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests*

Fire At Will

:D hope you guys like em. just some stuff i did out of boredom. if anybody's using any of em dont forget to credit me :D

and if anyone wants me to make a sig for em ill be hapy to oblige, just PM me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. images included if possible. i just sounded like a contract clause.... haha

ps. the sigs that i make here-onforth may not be as 'crafty' (as Glo said =p) cos im using photoshop on the school computer, and there are no brushes and fonts that i have in my laptop, as i looked around and downloaded some, but i promise i WILL try my best to make em pwetty.. :D

Guest haunted_dreams55

Can someone make me a sig of Hayley and have it say Purple Pararanger. You can use any pic and font, just make sure the lettering is in purple. Thanks.:)

Guest haunted_dreams55
i'm on it =]

edit:

180502777_300e653b2e.jpg

is that okay?

Thats really cool but I was just wondering if you can make the font the same color as her dress. It's just hard to read. But everything else is great.

i'm pretty sure that if it's hosted offsite you can just type in the URL instead of uploading it and the file size doesn't matter.

no i did that and it still says its too big. =/

it said invalid file this time though. i don't know what that means. so once again, can anyone resize it for me? i'll post it again. [this is the one that glorya resized.]

heartavatarzc3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/anfglorya/heartavatarzc3.jpg

EDIT: nevermind. it works now. i don't know what that invalid file thing was about but whatever.

Thats really cool but I was just wondering if you can make the font the same color as her dress. It's just hard to read. But everything else is great.

alright, I did that before and it just as hard to read,

111-1.jpg

so, I did this

d.jpg

is that okay? I'll do something different if you want. =] I have no life, so i don't mind.

Guest haunted_dreams55
alright, I did that before and it just as hard to read,

111-1.jpg

so, I did this

d.jpg

is that okay? I'll do something different if you want. =] I have no life, so i don't mind.

Yeah that would be cool but only if you have time. I just don't want to be a burden. I'll use this one for now though.