PARAMORE IS NOMINATED FOR BEST NEW ARTIST GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sofa9053

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ god, that reminds me of when avril did that at the grammys, lol :lol:

it'd be really cool to see them all dressed up and that.

i don't think they will win tbh :-/ i'd love to think they could do it. it's just that a lot more people seem to know of big amy winehouse.

still.. it's INSANE that they were nominated. i love it.

This means so much for them internationally as well. I don't think anyone can really estimate the full effects this will have on them worldwide for even being nominated and separated into a group of a few.

I know that paramore have been really shunned here in Australia by some radio stations. I think this will change it. This is so so great.

I'm so so happy for them :)

I think Hayley would wear a nice somewhat vintage dress... Still sort of keeping her personal style in play.

I think the guys would probably wear something more formal or keep it formal-casual.

I'm so excited for them :). They'll be sitting in a room full of amazing people as well... - Maybe even John Mayer :o hahahha

I just saw that on the grammy site :D I hope they win, they definitely deserve it. and amy winehouse sucks so I hope she doesn't win :P

i dunno. amy winehouse is a beast if it comes to variety, i think she would win. i mean they are judging her purely on music, and her record, not her shit live performances.

i think its between amy winehouse and paramore.....i would love to see Paramore win, but i think winehouse is gonna take it.

but what i dont understand is that her record came out in 2006...

i also think she would win record of the year too, i mean, that record is so perfect.

^Amy Winehouse's album wasn't released until March 2007 in America (unfortunately), but either way, anything released from Oct. 1, 2006 to Sept. 30, 2007 was eligible to be nominated this year.

I'm so beyond happy for them that you'd think I'd just been nominated myself. :P

This is great for them, whether they win or not. For the Grammys to acknowledge them is amazing, and now everyone will know who they are. Great for them! If they actually do win, I may just have a small heart attack on February 10th. lol

I'm so beyond happy for them that you'd think I'd just been nominated myself. :P

This is great for them, whether they win or not. For the Grammys to acknowledge them is amazing, and now everyone will know who they are. Great for them! If they actually do win, I may just have a small heart attack on February 10th. lol

small? i would have a cardiacic meltdownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i usually dont watch, but i think this year most of the catergories are VERY competitive

it was a good year for music.

small? i would have a cardiacic meltdownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i usually dont watch, but i think this year most of the catergories are VERY competitive

it was a good year for music.

Haha, yeah... I guess that's a better way to put it. I just wanted it to be known that I wouldn't die... cause then I would miss their acceptance speech. :P

I agree though. This year was a great year for music, and the awards are going to be awesome.

^Amy Winehouse's album wasn't released until March 2007 in America (unfortunately), but either way, anything released from Oct. 1, 2006 to Sept. 30, 2007 was eligible to be nominated this year.

oh truth, i have the UK version from amazon.com