Interview with Paramore... be part of it!

VanessaConfront

My sister once slipped up on dog sick and broke her toes, Has anything this embarrassing ever happened to you?

Have you had any strange fan encounters?

What`s your favourite TV programme?

If you could be a super heroe,what ability would you have and why?

If you could invent a new flavour of ice cream, what would it be?

Carina,Eastbourne,UK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-will you guys ever make a clothing line. :D [if you are, ill buy lots ;)]

-do you guys do your own laundry?

-what do you do if you forget a lyric?

-will josh ever sing lead soon enough?

-Whats your dance move?

-When will you be coming back to NYC? :D

-What do you think of the younger fans? [ranging from about 11- 13] :]

(Paulette, NY)

Do you have any plans for a cross Canada tour? [i've missed all the Toronto dates so far and could only make it to your Much Music interview.] There's tons of fans scattered throughout the country and that number increased significantly after RIOT! was released.

i like this question

do you have any hidden talents?

since you've been to so many places,what's your favourite accent?

who are your style icons?

what is the weirdest thing you've had to eat on the road?

if each of you HAD to get a tattoo, what would i be?

if all of this ended tomorrow, how would you want to be remembered?

if you won the lottery, what would be your first splurge?

Laura (Ontario, Canada)

If you could make up any name for a colour, what would it be? And it can't be an existing word!

Have you ever wondered if there were giant elephants on the moon that camouflage into the moons surface so you can't see them?

If i gave you some magical dust that could make anything happen, what would you use it for?

What's the weirdest thing a fan's tried to do while you were on stage?

[[Hannah Crozier from Reading, England]]

I'm just gonna go ahead and say this- please don't ask the questions "Why did you name your album Riot", "Where did you come up with the name Paramore", "Hayley, what's it like being the only girl in the band" and "is Misery Business a true story". These have been asked and answered so many times. :P

lol so true.

To Everyone:

What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever given you?

Are any of you guys bi lingual?

Did any of you play sports when you were younger?

As a band, what is your greatest accomplishment so far?

If you guys win a grammy who will be the first person you will thank?

The band has had alot of success, what keeps you guys so humble?

-Justin Williams

Tyler, Texas

uhh i think the 'is hayley a virgin?' question is kiiiinda inappropriate....kerrang asked her that once...it crosses the privacy line by like 8 miles

and its none of his..nor any one elses business

hence, me saying that trav's mum can suck something in a closet for asking,:rotfl: :refer to my previous post:

but yeah...it was funny when I was talking to his mom about music she was all..."I only listen to virgins sing. They have better voices... I bet that girl from paramore is a virgin... Hey, you're on the computer...ASK!" and I bursted out laughing because of it...then she told me to go away... :( but yeah..that chick is like HARDCORE catholic or whatever, and she sorta freaks me out.. *disclaimer: I have no problem with catholic people, just Trav's mom because she gets too far into it..I wont be too surprised when she gets pushed into a lightning bolt because I want her to shut the heck up*:shifty:

Ok here are my questions to all of the band...

1) If a film was going to be made about your life who would you want to play you?

2) If you could have a cameo appearance on any TV show what would it be and why?

3) If you had to survive on nothing but Coca Cola or Pepsi to drink, which would you prefer?

Josie Lawrence, England.

1) What is the greatest prank you'll ever pull?

2) When I say shotgun, you say...

3) Will Lai (Lie), the Filipino kid at Bamboozle, ever be your mini security guard again?

4) If you were to collaborate with any r&b/hip-hop/rap star, who would it be? Why?

5) Do you like Pokémon? If so, which one is your favorite?

6) If you had 1 more week to live, what are the 3 most important things you'll do?

7) Fill in the blank: Too legit, too legit to...

8-) 3 Things you can live with for the rest of your life.

9) What day are you performing at the Bamboozle fest? Are you guys planning on having a meet&greet at Bamboozle?

10) Josh, do you use the birthday mug I (Lai) gave you? LOL

11) Hayley, recalling from last year's Summer tour, do you remember the first show at the School Of Rock (August 13, 2006) where someone out of nowhere screamed, "YOU'RE AWESOME!" and responded saying the same thing?

Just wondering since that was me.

From a good old friend,

Lai (Lie) from NJ.

All my questions:

1. Is Paramore a christian band, because a few of your songs seem like they could apply to god in some way?

2. What is the worst fight all of you have gotten into with eachother?

3. Does Hayley ever plan on getting any piercings?

4. Do you guys ever fight?

5. How do you feel about all of your success latley?

6. What was your first job? (Hayley, Jeremy, Zac, Josh?)

7. Do any of you have any tattoo's, if so where?

-Victoria H. from Florida

I'm just gonna go ahead and say this- please don't ask the questions "Why did you name your album Riot", "Where did you come up with the name Paramore", "Hayley, what's it like being the only girl in the band" and "is Misery Business a true story". These have been asked and answered so many times. :P

Thanks for the tip, but that's why I'm here. Confront is trying to ask different questions to bands. We do read a lot and try to not ask the same questions over and over again. After reading 3 interviews with the same question... what's the point to ask it again if I already know the answer? ;)

So, that's why we try to make their fans part of the interview and let them ask questions.

I've got a question about the interview itself: Is Taylor gonna be there?

I can't tell you for sure if Taylor is going to be there. Lots of thing can happen, lots of things can change. Nothing is sure before I get to actually sit down with them, but I'll let you know for sure. :)

I can't tell you for sure if Taylor is going to be there. Lots of thing can happen, lots of things can change. Nothing is sure before I get to actually sit down with them, but I'll let you know for sure. :)

Alright, thanks!

Got a couple of other questions:

- Ever considered to make a concept album?

- Who was the best in school of you?

- Will Taylor ever officialy join the band?

- Why is Taylor so funny?

Thanks for the tip, but that's why I'm here. Confront is trying to ask different questions to bands. We do read a lot and try to not ask the same questions over and over again. After reading 3 interviews with the same question... what's the point to ask it again if I already know the answer? ;)

So, that's why we try to make their fans part of the interview and let them ask questions.

Yup, and thanks for doing this, it makes you awesome. :mrgreen:

Alright guys! From now on, I can't take submissions anymore.

Thank you so much for participating! I choose 28 questions from 20 of you. I don't know if I'll have time to ask them all, but I'll do my best!

I'll keep you guys posted.

VanessA

Cool, about how long does it take for the interview to be put on your website after it takes place?