High School Musical

WayneFarro

surely there must be lots of fans of HSM/HSM2 here.

i love both films.....but i love the music most so i decided to make a thread for it.

cos HSM 2 just come out on dvd, i'm a little bit obsessed and i've been listening to the soundtrack like all the time at the moment.

my favourite songs are Breaking Free, Bet On It, You Are The Music In Me and Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (only on hsm2 dvd/soundtrack).

I LOVE HSM1+2

but im not attracted to troy boulton at all!

i dont see what girls see in him tbh, lolo

my favourite songs are all from HSM2 though, lol

Fabulous, the music in me, gotta go my own way, bet on it,

and OOOH,

one song from the first one

BREAKING FREE!!

WOOO =D

i watched like 10 minutes of the first one and was like wow this is the dumbest crap ever....

but then there was nothing on one night and i watched the 2nd one and it wasnt bad minus zac efron..EW

someone told me they were gunna do a hsm3 but zac and vanessa were complaining that they wernt getting enough money and poor fricken zac didnt enjoy singing that type of music...

true?

someone told me they were gunna do a hsm3 but zac and vanessa were complaining that they wernt getting enough money and poor fricken zac didnt enjoy singing that type of music...

true?

they are going to do hsm2, out late 2008, filming starts in spring. it's not going to be haunted high school musical though, in case anyone has heard those rumours, it will be about the Wildcats's senior year. the cast have not yet been confirmed but Zac Efron said if the script's good, he'll do it cos he enjoys making the films, reportedly he's been offered $5m dollars to do hsm3. also Vanessa Hudgens will be in it despite rumours she wouldn't be after the naked photo incident.

haha, me and my friends are HSM freaks!!! my friend Sarah has everything!! every single DVD, CD, game (she gave me the little console game, is well fun =P). hehe

wow, i would have everything but a lot of the hsm stuff i've seen is a bit girlish. i'm going to get the singing ps2 game though, that's looks cool.

i'm the only guy i know that actually like high school musical and knows all the words and dance routines........that's weird.

haha that's well awesome! there's apparently gunna be a HSM game for the Nintendo Wii so my friend wants that.

and last thing i heard about HSM3 was that after the naked pic on the net Vanessa's made an apology and they're getting her and Zac in for the third movie. rumours are that it's gunna be about Prom in their senior year. supposedly gunna be released at cinema as well. me and my friend Sarah wanna know what's gunna happen tho cos they've had the kiss scene. and Gabriella told Sharpay she was moving after graduation. so it's confusing to know what's gunna happen...

i don't get why everyone is so obsessed with this film man. the music in it is so cheesy, but not in a good way, lol. and the acting in it is embarassing. see in the 2nd one when zac is dancing about the mountains and stuff.. i actually cringed.

hairspray though.. now that is good :D

edit- sorry, i just realised i sounded like a total bitch then. i didn't mean to be. i just can't seem to get into the film, haha.

i don't get why everyone is so obsessed with this film man. the music in it is so cheesy, but not in a good way, lol. and the acting in it is embarassing. see in the 2nd one when zac is dancing about the mountains and stuff.. i actually cringed.

hairspray though.. now that is good :D

edit- sorry, i just realised i sounded like a total bitch then. i didn't mean to be. i just can't seem to get into the film, haha.

LOL. yay! so im not the only one who cringed during that scene with zac [dressed in all black] singing in the open field by himself. lol

but i have to agree with you. hairspray is SO MUCH BETTER!

haha that's well awesome! there's apparently gunna be a HSM game for the Nintendo Wii so my friend wants that.

and last thing i heard about HSM3 was that after the naked pic on the net Vanessa's made an apology and they're getting her and Zac in for the third movie. rumours are that it's gunna be about Prom in their senior year. supposedly gunna be released at cinema as well. me and my friend Sarah wanna know what's gunna happen tho cos they've had the kiss scene. and Gabriella told Sharpay she was moving after graduation. so it's confusing to know what's gunna happen...

wow, what's it about?

i heard that that hsm3 will be on tv again, but they might release haunted high school musical in the cinemas next year. it would be weird if they showed the third one at the cinemas after the first 2 were on tv. i think hsm3 will be the last in the series, i don't know what they could do after they graduate. i think Sharpay might get Troy in the end, but who knows?

LOL. yay! so im not the only one who cringed during that scene with zac [dressed in all black] singing in the open field by himself. lol

but i have to agree with you. hairspray is SO MUCH BETTER!

haha, yeah right.

Hairspray was one of the worst films i've ever seen.

wow, what's it about?

i heard that that hsm3 will be on tv again, but they might release haunted high school musical in the cinemas next year. it would be weird if they showed the third one at the cinemas after the first 2 were on tv. i think hsm3 will be the last in the series, i don't know what they could do after they graduate. i think Sharpay might get Troy in the end, but who knows?

haha, yeah right.

Hairspray was one of the worst films i've ever seen.

i heard that it was cos the success of the first two that they might release it at the cinema. yeah hsm3 is supposed to be the last. i don't think Sharpay with get Troy in the end. the last movie left us with Sharpay starting to accept that there are other people and she can't always get her own way. i think it's gunna be like her full acceptance of it all. dunno tho.

and yeah Hairspray was a waste of money for me