Hayley fansite...

Komomaan

I don't see what the big deal is...look at my chemical romance there are 349238459395 fansites for individual members.

Yeah tons of people make fan sites for individual members of bands. When I was younger I was on one for Davey Havok, but everybody on there loved AFI as a whole, it wasn't all about just him.

Yeah I dont see what the big deal is the focus on Hayley on like a fansite or by a person I think is okay because I mean I like Hayley the most cause Im a guy and i still love the guys just not the way I love Hayley. In like interviews in stuff Yeah I think its unfair to the guys because they put alot of effort into it too

• 2 weeks later...
we should. and i do feel bad for the guys. its not called "the hayley williams band" its called "paramore." people need to see that.

you say this but you are posting in they "hayley forum" lol

hmmm....

also look at how many posts are in the hayley forum and then compare it to josh, zac, and jeremy's forums...

kinda funny isnt it?

Its just how its gonna be hayley is a girl and she is always going to get more attention than the other guys...I dont like it either but its how it is.

Ok, now it's really going the wrong way: http://hayley.checkered-vans.com/

you say this but you are posting in they "hayley forum" lol

hmmm....

also look at how many posts are in the hayley forum and then compare it to josh, zac, and jeremy's forums...

kinda funny isnt it?

Its just how its gonna be hayley is a girl and she is always going to get more attention than the other guys...I dont like it either but its how it is.

myeah, it's sad, youre right. but she is the singer and the singer in the band gets always the most attention + she's a girl + she's Hayley :) :) (joke)