Sending Stuff Out (all you international kids)

Ashhh

I realize it must suck if you're not able to get Paramore's CD or the AP magazine or whatever... so since I'm a nice person in general haha, I'm willing to buy and send out stuff to whoever's interested.

I also realize we're kids and some of us can't use credit cards (not old enough or can't borrow their parents or anything) sooooo hopefully, we can work something else out if you don't have Paypal or anything like that. You don't really have to worry about that much since everything is pretty cheap, I just want everyone to be able to have Paramore stuff haha.

If anyone wants, I thought I could help out... on Tuesday I'm going to the post office anyway to send out crap to Diego. :D

Just let me know. :oops:

I realize it must suck if you're not able to get Paramore's CD or the AP magazine or whatever... so since I'm a nice person in general haha' date=' I'm willing to buy and send out stuff to whoever's interested.

I also realize we're kids and some of us can't use credit cards (not old enough or can't borrow their parents or anything) sooooo hopefully, we can work something else out if you don't have Paypal or anything like that. You don't really have to worry about that much since everything is pretty cheap, I just want everyone to be able to have Paramore stuff haha.

If anyone wants, I thought I could help out... on Tuesday I'm going to the post office anyway to send out crap to Diego. :D

Just let me know. :oops:[/quote']

Not all of us are kids :) Some of us have WAY too many credit cards :)

On another note, I'm more than happy to help out with this as well...so if anyone needs or wants any Paramore related things, post here and we'll figure out how to get them to you...

okay so this is like the best idea ever coz im not able to get their cd =( and yeah well i really really want it. Oh and the AP mag aswell.

not sure how im gonna get to pay you back though, coz im not old enough to have a credit card and my dad wont let me borrow his =/

okay so this is like the best idea ever coz im not able to get their cd =( and yeah well i really really want it. Oh and the AP mag aswell.

not sure how im gonna get to pay you back though' date=' coz im not old enough to have a credit card and my dad wont let me borrow his =/[/quote']

Could you get a money order... like by going to the post office and asking for one in US dollars? If not, maybe we can work something out still... idk what yet though. :)

and Fire At Will, which posters do you mean? Cause I don't think they sell big posters anymore... not even at shows anymore. Unless someone has some extra posters? I'm not sure.. but I don't think I can even get you one. :(

Umm haha I can try. You go to the post office and give them like... 10 dollars cash (I'm not sure how much stuff is with the money exchange) and they'll give you a piece of paper called a money order, then you'd mail that to me, and I could bring it to the bank and get that 10 dollars cash...for example. If that makes sense. :)

And you can use xe.com to figure out the exchange rate... like if it cost me 20 US dollars total, you could go on xe.com and find out how much that'd be in Norway Kroners (if that's what you go by haha). I've only done money orders with American or Canadian dollars.. but I'm pretty sure you can do it anywhere.

The end...asdklfansdlkfnakljsdn

yes kroners.. and haha thanks , i get it now :P and yes im able to do that :P so yay

oh and if that doesnt work i could always just exchange the money or whatever and send you the cash... thats what ive done before with people in australia, i just went and exchanged norwegian kroners and got aussie dollars and sent them over...

and Fire At Will' date=' which posters do you mean? Cause I don't think they sell big posters anymore... not even at shows anymore. Unless someone has some extra posters? I'm not sure.. but I don't think I can even get you one. :([/quote']

oh okay

that's fine

thanks though

its really awsome what you're doing = )

Ok cool' date=' so I'll go buy the stuff and then tell you how much it costs. :)[/quote']

Okay cool :)

and thanks soooo much for doing this :D you're the best ;) hehe

Sweet... I bought the stuff and I'll PM ya. I got the From First To Last cover... I didn't really know which one you'd prefer of AP (so I went by your avatar lol).... yah.

Ok cool' date=' so I'll go buy the stuff and then tell you how much it costs. :)[/quote']

Sweet... I bought the stuff and I'll PM ya. I got the From First To Last cover... I didn't really know which one you'd prefer of AP (so I went by your avatar lol).... yah.

Ash, you are, by far, the best board admin ever. :)

haha awesome.. I love from first to last so yay :D

awww thats the sweetest thang :P i wish i could come up with things like that! you good do-ers blow my mind! are they in alot of magazines? cuz i see all the scans and what not but i can never really find them in anything in stores? what magazines should i be looking for?

Buy the most recent issue of AP with From First to Last or P!ATD on the cover - there's a 2 page article on Paramore with a great picture of the whole band...

• 3 weeks later...
im trying to get my hands on the AP mag with them in but i cant get it, im going to usa next week.. will it still be on stands? or is it the new one now

I hope the new ones not out. I will try to find the supposible other one tonight. I will let you know if I find it or not. :(