New LJ 12/23/07

Komomaan

new lj...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY. [23 Dec 2007|11:39pm]

[ music | seriously...? "Money Maker" oh my gosh, i'm sorry. it was an accident. ]

well only a few more minutes before we've reached the 24th of December 2007. can you believe this year has gone by so quickly? ridiculous! hopefully, you all had an awesome '07. we definitely did. things are - to this day - getting better and better. the AP article is such a relief. jonah did an amazing job writing the story and we had a great time hangin with him while he was out on the road putting the story together. i feel like for the most part with every "big" thing that happens to our band, it always seems like we get to share them with rad people.

so who all of you are celebrating christmas?

what about hanukkah or any other holiday?

or no holiday?

if you are celebrating something, what are you doing for the holiday? big ol' family dinners? gift exchange explosion? that's what my family does- we just try to make the biggest mess we can with wrapping paper.

if you are celebrating christmas, what gifts did you ask for? i asked for bumper stickers hahah. i don't need anything. the guys and i are all stoked just to be here at home with our families.

well, no matter what you're celebrating or how you're spending the holidays... just enjoy it! we'll try to keep in touch with you guys as much as possible while we're off. here's one way bekah and i decided to show you our new place and wish you all a merry christmas and happy holidays; an ode to all you guys who sent in contest videos for helio and the RIOT! Tour '07:

guys, i'm not kidding. bekah was asleep an hour prior to this. one triple tall latte later and... this.