Hair Thread!

the1

With all the hair discussion goin on, I think it needs a thread!!!

Anyway, I care quite a bit about my hair lol, and I'm gettin it cut next week, to let it grow from this:

dsc00144cz1.jpg

to something like this:

frankierolargemsg112952lg8.jpg

normalp39oh6.jpg

So I guess it'll be evening out a bit at the front, cut on the sides over the ears, cut alot at the back and chopped up on the top. My hair is straight at the front, but like Franks, it goes curly-ish on the sides as it gets longer

What about dyeing?? I dye mine rally dark brown, but I really want red highlights lol.

I think also we could reccomend products n shit, because I still need to find something I really like. Let's go!

OMG! i was just looking for a hair thread yesterday!

the red highlights would be up to you but i personally like dark dark hair. I dyed mine brown and w/ red but the red faded out and now its blonde/caramel and i hate it. I want jet black hair back. :???:

If you wanted Frank's hair that would mean no more spikeys. You'd need to flatten that hair of yours.

and i'm the queen of shit-n-your-hair-products. :mrgreen:

but i'd only reccomend 'em if you were going for a more joshua/the horrors hair....which i don't think you are.

512123.jpg

:lol:

With all the hair discussion goin on, I think it needs a thread!!!

Anyway, I care quite a bit about my hair lol, and I'm gettin it cut next week, to let it grow from this:

dsc00144cz1.jpg

to something like this:

frankierolargemsg112952lg8.jpg

normalp39oh6.jpg

So I guess it'll be evening out a bit at the front, cut on the sides over the ears, cut alot at the back and chopped up on the top. My hair is straight at the front, but like Franks, it goes curly-ish on the sides as it gets longer

What about dyeing?? I dye mine rally dark brown, but I really want red highlights lol.

I think also we could reccomend products n shit, because I still need to find something I really like. Let's go!

That haircut would look pretty cool. It would go well. I don't know about the red highlights, but it could look cool. :)

Goldwell Kerasilk is a good product. You could try any of their products,

although they're a bit expensive.

http://www.goldwellusa.com/products/haircare/kerasilk.asp

I use REDKEN products, they're also a little bit expensive I guess, but they're really good for my type of hair.

http://www.redken.com/

:)

My hair is really dark brown, and I put red highlights in it once (the red highlights are the only coloring I've done to my hair ever...I'm too chicken to do anything else! Hahah). It works really well. You'll probably be happy with your results of you try it.

That's ridiculous. People can even choose how they want to be anymore :-x

Yeah, I feel the same way too. But it's a private Catholic school so I can understand where they come from. And we choose to accept their rules before we go, so we can't really complain, haha.

The school provides a great education so I'm willing to sacrifice crazy hair styles and colors for it.

That's exactly the same rule my school has, haha. Do you have to wear uniforms?

no thank gosh but i did have to in middle school, but we do have very strict rules on what we can and cannot wear, and if you break any of the rules we get a refferal.:roll: good thing i've never broken the rules.

myeah, I can understand it if it's a school like yours. But our school is pretty fine with it.

Lucky =]]]]]

no thank gosh but i did have to in middle school, but we do have very strict rules on what we can and cannot wear, and if you break any of the rules we get a refferal.:roll: good thing i've never broken the rules.

Ooooo. At my school, if a teacher catches us violating the dress code, we get written up and a refferal. Now if a Dean catches us, we get a Dean's detention for two hours, copying the handbook with no talking on either a Wednesday or a Saturday morning.

Ooooo. At my school, if a teacher catches us violating the dress code, we get written up and a refferal. Now if a Dean catches us, we get a Dean's detention for two hours, copying the handbook with no talking on either a Wednesday or a Saturday morning.

Wow, those are pretty hard rules. Suddenly I love my school more than before.

Lucky =]]]]]

dang! i thought they were strict with us but two hours detention with the dean copying the handbook?! have you ever been caught by the dean?:uhh:

what do they do if the catch you with a cell phone?

Wow, those are pretty hard rules. Suddenly I love my school more than before.

Hahaha! What rules does your school have?

dang! i thought they were strict with us but two hours detention with the dean copying the handbook?! have you ever been caught by the dean?:uhh:

what do they do if the catch you with a cell phone?

Yeah, it's pretty strict. I haven't been caught by the Dean yet. I've been breaking rules without even knowing it too. The only school pants I have are torn and frayed at the bottom, and I can get a Dean's detention if I'm caught with those. And then I was wearing un undershirt with the hood sticking out, and that's not allowed either.

If you're caught with your cell phone or your iPod out, you get it taken away and a parent has to go to the Dean's office and get it.

Yeah, it's pretty strict. I haven't been caught by the Dean yet. I've been breaking rules without even knowing it too. The only school pants I have are torn and frayed at the bottom, and I can get a Dean's detention if I'm caught with those. And then I was wearing un undershirt with the hood sticking out, and that's not allowed either.

If you're caught with your cell phone or your iPod out, you get it taken away and a parent has to go to the Dean's office and get it.

if we get caught with a cell phone or an ipod, the teacher takes it away and then a parent has to come and get it and WE HAVE TO PAY 15 DOLLARS! isnt that so mean?

Well, we have more freedom. We are allowed to use cellphones and iPods and such during break and study and lunch. What else? Well, we aren't allowed to hang out in the corridors during break, which I love to do :) . But whenever someone does something seriously wrong

we still get sent to the headmaster. But we have a weird one. Once somebdy put someone's hair on fire and he had to go to the headmaster and she just let him go. And then someone broke a desk or something (I don't remember, he broke something) and he had to wash all the tables adter lunch for a whole week.