chao for now

arrrrr x matey

soooo my mom just told me that my progress report came in the other day, and since i got 3 C's shes not letting me on the computer until i bring them up-starting tomorrrow. so i can only go on in study hall and stuff..so i wont be talking to you guys for a while..most likely. not like i'm really that important to matter anyway, but whatever. chao for now ppl!

• Like 1

yeah well when i was younger was like a genious child or something, got 100s on everything, w.o even reading the material. so now that idk how to study right i dont do well. and the subjects are harder. plus my parents were both in national honors society, so they expect me to meet their expectations. i'm the embarrassment of the famliiy so what do they expect?

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK TO US KATIE! :crybad:

Well, if it's for a good cause, I can understand. But to me, a C was still a decent grade. :P

See you later hopefully. x

to me, a C is a decent grade as well. not as good as i'd like, but its alright. and its not even a report card, just an interem. so theres time to bring it up. but its cause i have a 70 in physics, brought up from a 62 [little did they know...haha], a 71 in trig, and a 79 in english. but c'mon, physics and trig? there freaking hard. expecially 1st and 3rd periods in the morning. and then english i dont have an excuse cept for not studying, but i can bring that up.. hopefully i'll be back on here soon!!

ooh no!! this sucks. why do parents always have to be so mean to their children?

I hope you bring up your grades soon so we'll don't miss you for a long time. Good luck!

why are parents so mean to their children? well cause there all assholes. and they dont realize that high school of today is NOTHING like high school of 25 years ago when they were there. there makeing thhe courses harder and the requirements for everything harder, and theres more pressure with colleges and stuff. and my parents were in nhs and extracirriculars and stuff, so there expecting me to be the same way. well you know what? i'm not. and my dads said before that he hates me, that i'm an embarrassment to the famly, and that if i dont change on my own he's gonna change me by force. fuck that!! my dads just an asshole constantly talking down to me...and thats why parents are mean to their children.

haha that should have gone in the rant thread.

what you said about school not being the same as 25 years ago is totally right. I tried to explain tthat to my parents to but they won't understand. My exams weren't that good either. I had two fails and the rest whas just over the half. My dad was mad at me. From what I've read you're dad just sucks. Now I know I'm very lucky that mine is still trying to help like explaining things I don't understand. Yours is just... well yeah the best is to just ignore him in that situation.