Fall Out Boy Video

thepatronxsaint

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to 2 shows, but I'm going for AAR.

To be honest, I didn't like the video. I was going to be in it too because my friend is in it, but she was super depressed after she did it. Yeah she got to hang out with FOB, P!ATD, and TAI, but they weren't thanked for being in the video or even cared for... blah. I guess my answer is biased since I knew what the shoot was about and what was going on. But ughhh....

Anyways, I'll be going on the BCUD Tour, April 1st and April 4th : )

I only caught the last few seconds of it.

Pete's pretty hot as a vampire. lmao.

Yeah.. I love FOB.

But.. dude.. I remember seeing them like 4 years ago when there was 10 people watching them, & that was including myself. It's crazy seeing how big they've made it.. & they just blew up so fast though.. haha. But, go them! I'm proud of them.. & glad their dreams came true 'n all that cheesey stuff. hahahaa. :lol:

I didn't really like it much, and I'm a huge Fall Out Boy fan. Why? Peter was the center of attention...again. That man gets all the attention and all the fans because he's the cutest and he writes the words. He's just gone hollywood on us. First there was the Seattle show that they won't make up, who decided that? Peter. Then he goes off being on TRL and Steven's Untitled by himself. I'm so not in a Peter mood lately. It was also...too much movie, not enough video. I mean, if I wanna go watch a vampire flick, I'll go watch a vampire flick, but I want to see a music video and get a six or seven minute vampire flick. I just didn't really find it all that great.

But they did prove that William Beckett and the boys from Panic! look excellent with vampire fangs. =)