Love Of The Momment...

TangledFairyx

i swear i'm dislexic. and my mom thinks she is too...so we might be. lol.

so....people we like but are tired of boring friends with....well i think you guys are probably bored with talk of emily. but today when i was driving to school, she was in the car behind me. so i was constantly looking in the rear view mirror to look at her....which i guess is creepy but idk. and stage crew starts tomorrow, and she might be here practicing for the musical...so maybe we'll run into each other?? and for the actul musical i'm doing one of the spotlights, meaning i'll get to look at her, and then during intermission i'll go backstage and chill w/ people...meaning her. =]]

The girl I like, Pilar, is really cool, but she swares ALOT and she is really closed-minded about music...and I really dislike when people are like that. I also try my best not to sware at all, but sometimes it slips out. She is really fun, but I just can't stand her sometimes. She hates paramore too, which I wouldn't mind if she disliked them, but hating them is too much. Idk, I don't really like her that much now that I think about it.

finally. i cant talk sum where about this. cuz my freidns always give crap if i talk about who i like.

there this really awesome guy named josh. we talk ALOT during health class. and i pass him by inthe hallways but thats about it. and we were friends for a awhile now were starting to b really good friends. but he's not the type of guy to make moves, or flirt. hes jsut really him self. and im exactly like that too. im pathetic at flirting. were probably alwasy gonna b just friends. wich gets me upset cuz hes the only guy thats atrractive that ive been really good friends with and is not a jerk. so i really wanna go out with him. but dont see him as a guy who has been in a relationship..

ok im good. lol. ifi told my friends that they would go crazzzyy

I tought this thread was called love of the movement and would be somekind of twloha thread. Then i checked back and read love of the momment... :)

That's what I thought too, haha.

finally. i cant talk sum where about this. cuz my freidns always give crap if i talk about who i like.

there this really awesome guy named josh. we talk ALOT during health class. and i pass him by inthe hallways but thats about it. and we were friends for a awhile now were starting to b really good friends. but he's not the type of guy to make moves, or flirt. hes jsut really him self. and im exactly like that too. im pathetic at flirting. were probably alwasy gonna b just friends. wich gets me upset cuz hes the only guy thats atrractive that ive been really good friends with and is not a jerk. so i really wanna go out with him. but dont see him as a guy who has been in a relationship..

why can't girls make the first move?if you want to go out with him, and he's not the type of guy to make moves and flirt...you ask him out...you have made a move, and besides if you're not the flirty type either, at least you gain experience?Don't know...just my opinion...but maybe i'm not supossed to mess into your life...anyways i'm just telling you this because i like girls to take iniciative...and when they do...for me it's a killer...it's like i fall in love almost instantly...but that's me

the most of the times I do the first move and I don't think that I have to be like this :oops: or something cause I think is stupid to let someone go if none of the 2 want....