Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

Hahaha it was pretty cool!

Our teacher was like, crazy...she's cool though. She got us pizza and let us go to the restaurants nearby for lunch. And we can bring out own food and stufff.

BUT the cars we get to drive are convertible Mustangs :D IM FREAKIN EXCITED! She said we can brnig our own CDs and listen to them and stuff when we drive. IM BRINGING PARAMORE!

And we had to watch this video called Red Asphalt.

It showed like, car accidents and body parts in the streets, and the bodies in the accidents -shudders-. I covered my eyes. Hahahaha. :P

Ohh jeahh. I'm excited. :)

finalredcar.jpg

She was like "Whenever we stop, guys are gunna pull up to the car and whistle at you guys!" I was like "AH YES!" HAHAHAHAHAH :P

But yeah it was sooo gross. My friend Leslie and I were like, freaking out. It was scary. And we got to put on drunk goggles. Bahaha they made my eyes look like they were on my forehead.

omfg fxcking SWEET!

hahaha nice nice!:D

aww yea! ahhh! i dnt like car crashes my sister has been in a few and my uncle died in one.

ahahahahah yes those googles are sooo funny! lol

WOAH THEY PAYED $600!

Haha omfg I payed $35

Weeellll

We had to read this driving text book, watch a ton of videos about rules of the road and the danger of driving. ANDDDD read a DMV book and highlight stuuff. And we have to take tests. And then after we get our permits (which is next week for me! :D), we get to drive the Muusttaanngg :)

WOAH THEY PAYED $600!

Haha omfg I payed $35

Weeellll

We had to read this driving text book, watch a ton of videos about rules of the road and the danger of driving. ANDDDD read a DMV book and highlight stuuff. And we have to take tests. And then after we get our permits (which is next week for me! :D), we get to drive the Muusttaanngg :)

i live in new york. actually i live on long island. so yeas we have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for everything